Energy Search Pro from Paradise Dragona

Honestly for an ACE SPEC, the "of different types" clause is kind of unnecessary. How often would you benefit from putting all of your Energy in your hand, especially when you have to forgo other strong ACE SPECs and there's a ton of reshuffling effects (both friendly and opponent's) that will immediately nullify the effect of this card?
You might say that'd be broken with Baxcalibur - would it though? There are no competitive decks that struggle with attaching a lot of energy really fast.
Yeah ancient vessel is just a better card

Interesting, I wonder if there's anything coming to combo this with. Grafaiai can hit hard once and Smeargle already rotated. I'm not sure how this effect could be turned into something actually useful with the current card pool.
Grafaiai really is the only card that wants this lol, you get to pull out all the energy you need to hit the max 320 (in standard)

Feel like this could work with Chien Pao cuz I’m really praying that deck gets good again. Doubt this’ll be better than counter catcher tho, but could help against tanker decks.

If only we could attach them all at once. At least it helps Stellar Tera decks get that wide range of energy needed to get those goated attacks off within 3 turns. Otherwise you can throw it into Regis to get the energy, but Precious Carrier is just so much better in that deck.

I meeean obv it's for Stellar Tera cards but will any of those decks use it lol
I think I wouldn't. Crispin is better for Stellar types. It's supporter but not ace spec. You can play better one like Prime Catcher or unfair stamp. Crispin+Sparkling Crystal would do the job. It's not easy to attach all those different energies from hand

Interesting, I wonder if there's anything coming to combo this with. Grafaiai can hit hard once and Smeargle already rotated. I'm not sure how this effect could be turned into something actually useful with the current card pool.
Baby Grafaiai was my favorite non meta deck. This card is just lovely for it! I haven't thought of any updated list recently... Must cook something

Not sure why people are contemplating this in Chien-pao. You can easily find 5-6 energy in one turn without this card. You easily find your energy in Chien and all you have to do after is recover/recycle it. I don't see people complaining about energy search in a deck that is kitted for it already.

Max u can get currently is 8 energy as long u have 1 of every basic energy type in deck. If fairy ever comes legal u could get 9. But fairy energy is banned :(
Fairy Energy wasn't "banned," it was deprecated from the game.

Nothing is stopping you from using Fairy Pokémon and Energy in Expanded.
Not sure why people are contemplating this in Chien-pao. You can easily find 5-6 energy in one turn without this card. You easily find your energy in Chien and all you have to do after is recover/recycle it. I don't see people complaining about energy search in a deck that is kitted for it already.
It wouldn't be useful in Chien-Pao. It doesn't allow you to search for any amount of Energy of a certain type.

Back