Wi-Fi Trades Eron's Trade Thread Battle Items/4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones. Just Bumped!

RE: Eron's Trade Thread *New Service, Battle Items* /4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones.

Hello! I can get you:
  • Rattata
  • Spearow
  • Diglett
  • Meowth
  • Tyrogue (which you can evolve into the Hitmon's)
  • Omanyte
  • Jolly - Infiltrator - 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Zubat
  • Phione

I would like:
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Kyurem
  • Yveltal
  • Dialga
  • Arceus
  • Giratina
  • a duplicate of whatever legendary you can give me

If you're interested, please give me a few days so I can get those Pokemon ready for you :)

RE: Eron's Trade Thread *New Service, Battle Items* /4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones.

newbarktown said:
Hello! I can get you:
  • Rattata
  • Spearow
  • Diglett
  • Meowth
  • Tyrogue (which you can evolve into the Hitmon's)
  • Omanyte
  • Jolly - Infiltrator - 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Zubat
  • Phione

I would like:
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Kyurem
  • Yveltal
  • Dialga
  • Arceus
  • Giratina
  • a duplicate of whatever legendary you can give me

If you're interested, please give me a few days so I can get those Pokemon ready for you :)

Hi! :D

That is... I can't do that, it's like trading you a Shiny for a 5 perfect IVs.
Sorry. :(

EDIT: I only do Dex entries for other Dex entries, Imo it seems an "unfair" offer.

It's ok. Since you have cloned legendaries I thought you would trade for whatever pokemon you wanted.
Well, if you still want anything from my list let me know.
Sorry if I bothered you.

Bump. :D

Bump! :D

Made changes to the thread, new format, I wanted to make the thread easier to "understand" and to look WAY BETTER.

Oh, and I'm going to add battles to my thread in some days!

Do you still need help with the generation 1 Pokédex entries? I got about 10 of them.

Drohn said:
Do you still need help with the generation 1 Pokédex entries? I got about 10 of them.

Yes, I do. Thanks a lot Drohn! :D

When can you trade? I can't right now.

I'm heading to bed now so I can't either. What time are you able to tomorrow? I'll check this thread for your reply tomorrow and I'll try to be on then!

Drohn said:
I'm heading to bed now so I can't either. What time are you able to tomorrow? I'll check this thread for your reply tomorrow and I'll try to be on then!

Bad thing is we live really apart from each other :/
But it's Friday so...

I will be able from 3PM GMT-5 and on.

Ok! That's not a problem for me. I'll add you tomorrow (I'm already in bed with my phone now) and I'll be online at that time. If anything comes up we can PM each other.

Could you tell me more about your shiny Eevee? I might be interested in it :D Is it legit? What level is it? And what are his EV/IV's?

I'm interested in all offers, I'm away from home and will be for some hours, when I get to my house I will answer all of your questions and offers.
Sorry for taking some time to reply.

Arzendos said:
Could you tell me more about your shiny Eevee? I might be interested in it :D Is it legit? What level is it? And what are his EV/IV's?

I got it from someone from PB, so I'm sure it's legit.
It's level 1.
EV's: 0 on everything.
IV's: 31 on HP, Sp. Atk, Speed. But it's attack, defense and Sp. Def are low.
Nature: Modest
And has Run Away.

Binx345 said:
How many pokedex entries would you want for shiny eevee?
Sorry, I only trade shiny for shiny. Or something more valuable.

Kron said:
I have a Penta Perfect Shiny Flygon (Clone), interested?

Ofc I am. Can you tell me more about it? IVs, EVs, Nature, Ability, Egg Moves. Is it Legit?

Back