• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: Uxie Lv. X, TSD|| H: Claydol GE, Japanese Magnezone Lv. X, Almost every LA holo and rare

OK. No problem. I'm planning on seeing who has the best offer.

Andro: I don't have the money to spend on anything right now.

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: Uxie Lv. X, TSD|| H: Claydol GE, Japanese Magnezone Lv. X, Almost every LA holo and rare

androman said:
My
Wailord EX

Your
Claydol GE
30$

LMK, thanks.

You probably didn't see this because it turned out to be last post on this page, so LMK now.

I don't have money to spend on anything right now, especially Pokemon Cards.

Okay, no prob.

Sorry about that. It's for a friend too so I don't want to pay for it.

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: Uxie Lv. X, TSD|| I HAVE CLAYDOL GE!

Okay, can you please CML for Claydol in that case, please?
LMK and thank you.

Androman

Only thing I want on your list is Uxie Lv. X.

Oh, that's incoming and I need that one + one more too ^^
So, nvm in that case.

Ok. Not a problem.

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: TSD, Japanese items ~|~ H: LOTS OF LA!

BUMP YO! #3 of the week.

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: Shiny Duskull, 4-3-4 Gengar IFDS, Japanese items ~|~ H: LOTS OF LA!

Bump #1 for this weeksh!

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: Shiny Duskull, 4-3-4 Gengar IFDS, Japanese items ~|~ H: 1 Incoming Claydol, Lots of LA

BUMP #2 for this week. I really want some Gengar IFDS

RE: ESP's Trade Thread-- W: Shiny Duskull, 4-3-4 Gengar IFDS, Japanese items ~|~ H: 1 Incoming Claydol, Lots of LA

See anything on my list for Claydol?

CML for Claydol pls. I updated. LMK, thanks.

Androman

Ardoptres said:
See anything on my list for Claydol?

I need some Shaymin sleeves or 4-3-4 Gengar IFDS line if you have it.

androman said:
CML for Claydol pls. I updated. LMK, thanks.

Androman

I didn't really see anything unless you have some of my wants.

Shaymin sleeves for your Claydol and Jirachi LA?

I'll get back to you when I get the Claydol

Cool.

I'm not sure how many I'll get. I might get 2 but I'm for sure getting 1.

Hey, I have the 4-3 line for Gengar. Could you buy? If not, could you list your RH Trainers?

Back