• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by this weekend for Cities! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*, 4 Kingdra LA

Would you be interested in a Azelf Lv.X with some rares tacked on? As I BADLY need this Champ.

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by this weekend for Cities! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*, 4 Kingdra LA

I'm not really sure. Do you have any other Lv. X? and can you please put your trade thread in your sig?

Please CML for your 2 machamp SF and Machamp LV X.

Also, have you sent? I sent 3 days ago :)

Oh, I haven't sent. I've been waiting for the Rare Candy to come in from Germany. If it doesn't within 2-3 days, I'll just send one if I can find an extra one. It should get to you within 2-3 days. I'll send tomorrow probably. Is a Rare Candy from HP alright?

And I liked Dusknoir Lv. X, 2 Claydol, and any Electabuzz SW if you had them.

That is fine. I need the rare candy this weekend so...

And those cards are gone or decked except electabuzz...

ESP said:
I'm not really sure. Do you have any other Lv. X? and can you please put your trade thread in your sig?

Sorry no more Lv.X's that I own. But I have EX's and lot's o rares for you...aslong as you live in the US. I sure can after I return home from schoolz.

Hey i need some cards before citys!

My
Raichu LVX

Your
4 kingdra

OR
My 2 gengar (1 RH)
and 1 Poke drawer + (RH)

Your
4 kingdra

LMK i ned them before the 28th! If you wantto talk about it feel free to PM me. We could discuss other wants!

Charizard88 said:
ESP said:

Sorry no more Lv.X's that I own. But I have EX's and lot's o rares for you...aslong as you live in the US. I sure can after I return home from schoolz.

I don't really want to trade my Lv. X for rares, or ex.

Dr.empoleon said:
Hey I need some cards before citys!

My
Raichu LVX

Your
4 kingdra

OR
My 2 gengar (1 RH)
and 1 Poke drawer + (RH)

Your
4 kingdra

LMK I ned them before the 28th! If you wantto talk about it feel free to PM me. We could discuss other wants!

I'm planning on holding on to my Kingdra unless I get a really good deal (like Leafeon Lv. X or something). Any other offers?

Have you sent? Even so, can you buy?

CML for:

Machamp Lv. X
4 Kingdra

Also, do you have pokemon crystal?

Wiseman. said:
Have you sent? Even so, can you buy?

I'm sending today, and I'd rather not buy right now, as I need my moneys for christmas. Why?

shaymin of the heart said:
CML for:

Machamp Lv. X
4 Kingdra

Also, do you have pokemon crystal?

I like 2 Shiny Duskull and what unlisted Lv. X do you have?

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by this weekend for Cities if you order today! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*, 4 King

2 Shaymin lv.X
2 Leafeon lv.X

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by this weekend for Cities if you order today! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*, 4 King

I like the Leafeon Lv. X if you'll trade them. Make an offer?

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by next weekend for Cities if you order soon! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*, 4 Kingd

Bump #2 of the week!

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by next weekend for Cities if you order soon! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*, 4 Kingd

SO, I won't get the rare candy by saturday?!

It's on the way. I'm pretty sure you might get it tomorrow. I sent it Wednesday and it goes fast.

Hopefully, or else I will have to trade for some at the place! Uh-oh.

I hope you get it. Let me know if you get it!

ESP said:
I like the Leafeon Lv. X if you'll trade them. Make an offer?

Most likely not, they are not worth for those cards combined:cool:
And I am most likely save them for a shaymin deck in the future.

But I can still trade the Duskull.

RE: Anything you need will be at your house by next weekend for Cities if you order soon! [H] *~Machamp Lv. X~*

Hey, BUMPY #3. I just got 2nd at cities so I got a lot.

Back