• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: [H] Dusknoir Lv. X, Machamp Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X (Pack), Charmeleon SF | [W] Shiny Duskull x2

can you email me pics of the items. Look at my trade thread and see if you want anything. Please send to [email protected]

RE: [H] Dusknoir Lv. X, Machamp Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X (Pack), Charmeleon SF | [W] Shiny Duskull x2

Have:
1x Time space tear
1x RH luxary ball

want:
uxie
uxie X

Have:
1x Time space tear
1x RH luxary ball
1x Charmander
1x Diagla G
1x palkia G
want:
uxie
uxie X

I have a Rampardos GC, a Shaymin IFDS, and COULD GET you a Duskull IFDS (shiny). How much would you pay for each. (Separate prices)

CML for your Weezings GE. Thanks.

luxrayman2 said:
could I trade for 2 of your Gengar? I only have baltoy what other cards which is not on that list do u want?

I can trade the Gengar, sure. I also want several cards from Stormfront, but not much else. Have a trade thread?

Juliacoolo said:
can you email me pics of the items. Look at my trade thread and see if you want anything. Please send to [email protected]

I'll have that done soon, probably by 8-9 PM EST.

robinhoodplaya said:
Have:
1x Time space tear
1x RH luxary ball
1x Charmander
1x Diagla G
1x palkia G
want:
uxie
uxie X

I don't have Uxie or Uxie X, they're on my wants I believe. Anything else you want as I like all the cards you have.

EspeonROX said:
I have a Rampardos GC, a Shaymin IFDS, and COULD GET you a Duskull IFDS (shiny). How much would you pay for each. (Separate prices)

I'm not too interested in buying the Rampardos and Shaymin, as I'll probably pull them at prerelease/States/Regionals. For the Duskull, I'd probably be thinking about 6-7 dollars. However, get back to me NEXT monday as I can't spend any money before Christmas and I have a friend or 2 getting SF boxes. I don't want to spend money and have them pull the cards I need.

George4man said:
CML for your Weezings GE. Thanks.

I have one, and it's RH. I also have LOTS of Buck's Training, probably 4, and maybe one is RH.

I like:
SF Sceptile
2 GE Sceptile.

LMK.

ESP said:
Wow, that's a lot. Did you want anything else from me?

Heh...well, wasn't offering it all, just telling you what I have from your wants to get a better idea if there's interest on your part.

How about:

My:
x1 Secret Electabuzz GC
x1 Shiny Swablu GC

Your:
Dusknoir Lv X

I'd rather trade for the Lv. X, not collection wants. But, I'm not planning on doing many trades for SF cards before Christmas, as my friend's getting a box. I'll get back to you after christmas, ok.

ESP said:
I'd rather trade for the Lv. X, not collection wants. But, I'm not planning on doing many trades for SF cards before Christmas, as my friend's getting a box. I'll get back to you after christmas, ok.

Sure, that works. Maybe just PM me an offer on my page if I'm still listing Dusknoir Lv X as a want. I'm looking at a couple other options, so may be good by then. Have a nice Xmas, and good luck pulling those secrets, shinies and Lv X's!! :D

CML for your

Black Pokeball Sleeves

Crippler:

Do you have any Lv. X cards? If not, I don't like anything.

Cml for Blastoise EX. Lmk.

I kinda liked Charmander SF. I'm not sure if I'm going to trade too much for SF cards right now since my friend's getting a box for Christmas. Got any of my wants? I want the deck wants much more than the other wants.

I have 2 Buzz SW RH, 1 Raichu SF, and Delcatty GC. Lmk. =D

I'm interested. How highly to do value the Blastoise, and the rest of your cards?

RE: [H] Dusknoir Lv. X, Machamp Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X (Pack), Charmeleon SF | [W] Shin

CML for Lumineon SF

Well, the Delcatty at around $3, Raichu at around $5, and the Buzz's at maybe $2.00 a piece. I value the Blastoise at $12 as I can get it for that much, including shipping. Lmk.

Psychic Whisperer said:
CML for Lumineon SF
Do you have any Bebe's Search, Roseanne's Research, Felicity's Drawing, Cynthia's Feelings, or Rare Candy GE?

TofU said:
Well, the Delcatty at around $3, Raichu at around $5, and the Buzz's at maybe $2.00 a piece. I value the Blastoise at $12 as I can get it for that much, including shipping. Lmk.

My:
Blastoise ex

Your:
Charmander SF
2 'Buzz SW RH

LMK.

I need your Gengar, but there not a big want. Could I trade you my Garchomp Lv.X for it?

DECK-MASTER

RE: [H] Dusknoir Lv. X, Machamp Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X (Pack), Charmeleon SF | [W] Shin

ESP, sorry, just traded for the Lumineon.

Deck Master said:
I need your Gengar, but there not a big want. Could I trade you my Garchomp Lv.X for it?

DECK-MASTER

My Gengar for you Garchomp Lv. X? Are you crazy danny?

And PW, no problem.

Back