• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), 2 Uxie LA, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X[W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land)

hey im new to this site

i need your uxie la

i got a rare candy ge and i can add some other stuff

reply back quick

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), 2 Uxie LA, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X[W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land)

d master342 said:
Heck no. Some other card that's not a Holo Rare unless you add a Rare to your side.

dmaster out.

Which Rare would you like on my side?

The Hybrid said:
CML for:
2-2-4 Rampardos Line PT

Sorry, nothing.

empoleok14 said:
hey im new to this site

I need your uxie la

I got a rare candy ge and I can add some other stuff

reply back quick

What else do you have from my wants? I have a pretty sick offer (Shaymin X JPN) for 2 Uxie.

all i got is the rare candy and if u want i could send some cash

ESP said:
d master342 said:
Heck no. Some other card that's not a Holo Rare unless you add a Rare to your side.

dmaster out.

Which Rare would you like on my side?

Hmm, all I see is Uxie LA. Looks like you'll have to offer something else.

dmaster out.

MY:
Pokemon Rescue
Call Energy
Random RH

Your:
Level Max (RH)
Poke Blower + (RH)
Bidoof SF (RH)

LMK

Drop off the random reverse holo on your side, and the Poke Blower on my side and we have ourselves a deal.

dmaster out.

Sorry, the Poke Blower was one of the bigger wants on my side. I can add something else.

my
Shaymin land ex japanese
rare candy ge

your
2 uxie 1 rh

lmk

Sorry, I have another deal in the works for a Shaymin X ENG. I'd way rather have the ENG one.

please cml for your
legends awakened:
2 Uxie (1 RH)

A deal is in the works for them, thanks anyways.

CML for Giratina Sleeves, Raichu Lv. X, Skymin Lv. X. Thanks!

PL1_3_800.jpg

Delcatty
Gardevoir
4 Rampardos
Slaking
4 Shaymin Sky (2 RH)
Weavile G (RH)
Altaria
Bastiodon (RH)
Blissey
Dialga #23
Dustox
2 Empoleon (1 RH)
Giratina #27
Golduck
Gyarados G
2 Kricketune
Luvdisc
2 Ninetails (1 RH)
Toxicroak G
2 Torterra

Many SPs, just ask.

i have the shaymin x english you want

Ok, so, what do you want for it?

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X[W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land) ENG, Lots of RH

i really need your 2-uxie LA
cna you offer for it.

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X[W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land) ENG, Lots of RH

I don't have the Uxie anymore. Anything else or no?

no sorry.

I need these from you:

Honchkrow G
2 Skuntank G
Bronzong G

Those 5 for Giratina Lv. X. Alright!

Just kidding. Umm, got any of my wants?

Back