• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X [W] Machamp SF and Lv. X, Platinum Secret Rares

I don't really see anything I want, sorry.

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X [W] Machamp SF and Lv. X, Platinum Secret Rares

Sorry, didn't see anything. And, I traded it anyways.

I am interested in your azelf lv.x i have from your wants 3 bebe's search 3 roseanne's research and 1 crobat g rh

Sorry, that's not enough for an Azelf Lv. X. I didn't see anything from your list either.

Hi there,

I have a Machamp Lv. X, if you're interested. How many shadowless packs would I have to add (if you want any) to get the Azelf and Cres. Lv. X?

Do you have x3 Poketurn for trade? I have Machamp SF.

vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

I have a Machamp Lv. X, if you're interested. How many shadowless packs would I have to add (if you want any) to get the Azelf and Cres. Lv. X?

Ummm, here's the prices I'm seeing:

Cresselia (28-35) (30)
Azelf (23-40) (25)

Machamp (15-50 lol) (20)
I'd have to go with 3 Packs and maybe a pack of regular unlimited. LMK

Muddy68 said:

Nope, no poketurn for trade.

ESP said:
vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

Ummm, here's the prices I'm seeing:

Cresselia (28-35) (30)
Azelf (23-40) (25)

Machamp (15-50 lol) (20)
I'd have to go with 3 Packs and maybe a pack of regular unlimited. LMK

Muddy68 said:

Nope, no poketurn for trade.

Hi there,

Don't forget about the tracking for shipping ($3 on to the price). I can throw in an extra $2 to balance it out, as my last unlimited pack sold (all my Base stuff is going fast!).

I can do:
3x Shadowless Base 1 Packs (1 Of Each Cover, Unless You Have Another Preference)
1x Machamp Lv. X (Unplayed)
2x One Dollar Bills :)P)
1x Shipping (Includes USPS Delivery Confirmation)

For your:
1x Cresselia Lv. X (Unplayed)
1x Azelf Lv. X (Unplayed)

Thanks!

That's cool with me. PM me to confirm please.

My
Machamp Lv X
Sceptile SF
Torterra SF
Magnezone #5 SF
Shaymin #15 PT

Your
Cresselia Lv X

ESP said:

PMed you my address. Please PM me back.

Thanks.

CML for Cresseliia Lv.x.

cml for
Omastar MD
Sealed City Championships Pin 2008-2009

trade offer.

My
Machamp SF

Your
Omastar MD

how much for the cresselia x

geo15721 said:
My
Machamp Lv X
Sceptile SF
Torterra SF
Magnezone #5 SF
Shaymin #15 PT

Your
Cresselia Lv X

Gone.

vilebaseball said:
ESP said:

PMed you my address. Please PM me back.

Thanks.

Did, kthnxbai

Ray Vin said:
CML for Cresseliia Lv.x.

Gone

ralphalaus said:
cml for
Omastar MD

trade offer.

My
Machamp SF

Your
Omastar MD

I can do that, but I'm not sure if I still have the Omastar. I'll LYK later today.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for the cresselia x

Gone.

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : Looking for Platinum Secret Rares and Unwanted JPN and DP-GE Lv. X

COOL... LMK, thanks

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : Looking for Platinum Secret Rares and Unwanted JPN and DP-GE Lv. X

I have a JPN Dusknoir X. What would you give for it? (Or buy, either or.)

I'd trade. Not buying. What do you want?

Back