• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : Looking for Platinum Secret Rares and Unwanted JPN and DP-GE Lv. X

Alright, so I just got the Dialga LV. X, and it's GE, but there's a big crease across the middle >_<

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : Looking for Platinum Secret Rares and Unwanted JPN and DP-GE Lv. X

hello i have a lucario x pack and i am interested in your 3 gyarados g and 4 tangrowth care to make a deal

You don't have any Lv.X's or ex's for my Dusky X IFDS? I'm not real into the Shinies.

Dio said:
Alright, so I just got the Dialga LV. X, and it's GE, but there's a big crease across the middle >_<

Sorry, don't want it.

kevkev77777 said:
hello I have a lucario x pack and I am interested in your 3 gyarados g and 4 tangrowth care to make a deal

Ummm, what would you consider fair?

EspeonROX said:
You don't have any Lv.X's or ex's for my Dusky X IFDS? I'm not real into the Shinies.

Nope. No Lv. X or ex right now. I have a few, but none for trade.

does my lucario ex mint pack for 3gyarados g and 2 tangrowth sound fair to you

kevkev77777 said:
does my lucario ex mint pack for 3gyarados g and 2 tangrowth sound fair to you

It's LV. X, right? And, could we do 2 Gyarados and 3 Tangrowth so I can keep 1 Gyarados? If not, LMK.

sure why not pm me to finalize

CML for
Duskull SH2
Voltorb SH3

Wants
  • xX Yanmega Prime
  • 2 Magnezone Prime
  • 3 Pokemon Catcher
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 4 Cheren
  • 4 Bianca
  • 4 Recycle
  • xX Basic Darkness Energy (HGSS preferred, then BW, then any) (must be NM-Mint)

Collection Wants (Must be mint)
  • Flareon ex
  • Umbreon ex
  • Espeon ex

Pop 1
1.)Blaziken
4.)Sceptile
16.)Armaldo ex

Pop 2
1.)Entei
17.)Celebi ex

Pop 3
1.)Blastoise
5.)Plusle
10.)High Pressure System
17.)Ho-Oh ex

Pop 4
1.)Chimecho
5.)Sceptile
8.)Heal Energy
9.)Pokemon Fan Club
10.)Scramble Energy
17.)Deoxys ex

Pop 5
2.)Lugia
3.)Mew (delta)
4.)Double Rainbow Energy
6.)Bill's Maintenance
16.)Espeon
star.gif

17.)Umbreon
star.gif

Wobbuffet Collection (Throw ins please, mint only):
Neo Discovery Rare and Holo
Skyridge RH and Non-RH
Sandstorm RH and Non-RH
Team Rocket Returns RH and Non-RH
Legend Maker RH and Non-RH
POP 4 (NH Only)
Holon Phantoms RH and Non-RH
Power Keepers RH and Non-RH
Diamond and Pearl RH and Non-RH
HGSS Promo #4
Any JPN Wobbuffet

Unlimited Deck Wants (don't have to be mint, but specify if they aren't please):
Aerodactyl ex SS
Cleffa Neo Genesis
Erika GH
3 Item Finder Base
3 Rare Candy (Sandstorm preferred)
Computer Search
Warp Energy

Bump #1 for the Week.

I have Blastoise from PL and Torterra from SF.
And Iam very interested in Dialga G. LMK what you think.

I don't have any.

Ok, then I am interested in your Rampardos.
What about
MY:
Blastoise PL
Torterra SF
Your:
2 Rampardos
Be free to counter offer.

Do you have anything else from my wants to add? Rampardos are playable, but Torterra aren't. Could you add in some trainer from my wants?

Hi, Would you trade your:
Duskull SH2
for MY:
Electabuzz PT

I value the Duskull higher than the Electabuzz because the Duskull is playable. I would need you to throw something in.

I'm also interested in your:
#12 Palkia G (H) + (RH)
#109 looker's investigation (RH)
#105 cyru's C.(RH)

#8 lucario GL (RH)
#40 gengarGl (RH)
#41 glaceon (RH)
#43 infernape (RH)

ESP said:
Do you have anything else from my wants to add? Rampardos are playable, but Torterra aren't. Could you add in some trainer from my wants?

I have Power Spray, but they are not RH.

I don't really need them. Sorry. Do you have any RR?

Hey ESP, I'm back with another request. ;]

I would appreciate it if you could please check my list for your

2 Gengar SF
Beedrill GE (I know it's slightly damaged)
Gallade SW RH

Please and thanks! =3

SotS said:
Hey ESP, I'm back with another request. ;]

I would appreciate it if you could please check my list for your

2 Gengar SF
Beedrill GE (I know it's slightly damaged)
Gallade SW RH

Please and thanks! =3

I don't have the Gallade any more but I saw:

2 Volkners Philosophy
1 Leafeon
1 TGI 107 Damage Porter, RH
1 "Neotony Flareon"
4 Alakazam "Yon"
1 Mismagius GL
1 Espeon "Yon, RH"
2 Pokemon Contest Hall
1 Eevee, 1 RH