• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : [H] Flygon Lv. X, Palkia G X, Leafeon Lv. X [W] Flygon, Palkia Lv. X, Poke Turn

Could you do Giratina LVX for Dialga G, I know I'm like one dollar short maybe you can find a random rare or something.

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : [H] Flygon Lv. X, Palkia G X, Leafeon Lv. X [W] Flygon, Palkia Lv. X, Poke Turn

karimsoliman94 said:
2 Shaymin Land Lv. X (mint)
Shaymin Land Lv. X (90% mint)

check me for either of them

preferrably the mint one but will take the other

I don't see anything interesting on your list. You might want to get some LV. X/Secret Rares.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Could you do Giratina LVX for Dialga G, I know I'm like one dollar short maybe you can find a random rare or something.

Sorry, but I don't really think i need a Giratina Lv. X, I'd rather have the Dialga.

Bump #2 for the week.

my:
Landmin LV X-near mint
Surfing Pikachu
for
Flygon LV X

lmk, cmt or counter

I don't want a Landmin Lv. X. I have 3. The only thing on your list that I like is your Infernape 4 Lv. X and I wouldn't put it in a trade with Flygon Lv. X on the other side.

My:
Hitmonchan reprint
Infernape 4 Lv X
Flying Pikachu
for
Flygon Lv X
lmk or counter

I'm not going to include Infernape 4 Lv. X in a trade for my Flygon. If there's anything else you like, maybe.

No, I didn't see anything except for the flygon. Thanks for your time though...

CML for palkia G lv X

Would you do Hitmonchan PT for Rampardos PT x3?

If that is too much for one maybe something else too...?

Sorry, no thanks to the 2 of you above.

I have both pack and tin Palkia X and reprint Electabuzz. I am interested in Flygon X. Please CML for more. Thanks!

Hi Alex, I see everyone is after that Gon of yours ;D XD

My:
3 Flygon
6 Trapinch SW
Palkia Lv. X (Pack)
1 Electabuzz PT

Your:
Flygon lv.X

Or CML. *shrug*

stumpy271 said:
I have both pack and tin Palkia X and reprint Electabuzz. I am interested in Flygon X. Please CML for more. Thanks!

Sorry nothing.

SotH said:
Hi Alex, I see everyone is after that Gon of yours ;D XD

My:
3 Flygon
6 Trapinch SW
Palkia Lv. X (Pack)
1 Electabuzz PT

Your:
Flygon lv.X

Or CML. *shrug*

I think I'm gonna wait until SV comes out for trading the Flygon. Maybe even til the next set.

I so hate saying CML for Flygon LvX.
I see it ALL the time on my thread...
I saw it so much I took my Flygon off my thread.
What is the point you ask???

CML for your Flygon LvX...

There! I said it.

CML for SW Flygon and RH Poketurn.

Nothing, I like Alakazam 4 X and Gallade 4 X, and i have neither of those.

CML for flygon lv X

none for the flygon.

to you: i like Kazam 4 X and Gallade 4 X from your thread. Please make an offer and I can counter.

Back