• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : [H] Flygon Lv. X, Palkia G X, Leafeon Lv. X [W] Flygon, Palkia Lv. X, Poke Turn

CML for palkia G lv X and leafeon lv X

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles : [H] Flygon Lv. X, Palkia G X, Leafeon Lv. X [W] Flygon, Palkia Lv. X, Poke Turn

dragonitetim said:
ESP said:
to you: I like Kazam 4 X and Gallade 4 X from your thread. Please make an offer and I can counter.
My
Kazam 4 X
Gallade 4 X

for
YOUR
Flygon Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X

I don't know much about that
Does this work?? (NOT ripping you off though sorry)

id rather not include those in a trade for the ones you have.

kashmaster said:
CML for palkia G lv X and leafeon lv X

nothing

CML for flygon lv. x

flygon x and leafeon x and palkia g x

i gots an unlisted claydol and an uxie, also cml

i want ur groudon LA

btw, which flygon are you lookin for , i got one of each SW and RR
please let me know

EddieT. said:
CML for flygon lv. x

none'

rappermi said:
flygon x and leafeon x and palkia g x

I gots an unlisted claydol and an uxie, also cml

the claydol, flygon rr and uxie for palkia g x?

dragonitetim said:
ESP said:
dragonitetim said:
ESP said:
to you: I like Kazam 4 X and Gallade 4 X from your thread. Please make an offer and I can counter.
My
Kazam 4 X
Gallade 4 X

for
YOUR
Flygon Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X

I don't know much about that
Does this work?? (NOT ripping you off though sorry)

id rather not include those in a trade for the ones you have.
How about
My
Kazam 4 X
Gallade 4 X
for
Palkia G Lv. X
Shaymin Land Lv. X (mint)
2 Darkrai G

???

lyk later

Bump #1 for the week.

I was gonna wait until the other person who wanted my Palkia G X gave me an offer for the card. I'll give him one more day.

CML for leafeon lv. x

cml for:
Leafeon LV X
Palkia G LV X
Flygon LV X

thanks!

Nothing for either of you.

are there any specific cards you are looking for, for flygon lv. x

CML for Shaymin land form (i'll trade for the mint or 90% mint one, just a little less for the non-mint)
Also, 2 Dialga G.

dragonitetim said:
Hi

remember this?

My
Kazam 4 X
Gallade 4 X
for
Palkia G Lv. X
Shaymin Land Lv. X (mint)
2 Darkrai G

Are you still doing this trade?

I'm not really interested in that any more.

EddieT. said:
are there any specific cards you are looking for, for flygon lv. x

I was planning to wait for SV to come out for trading that if I was going to unless someone gives me an impossible to resist deal.

kronoseal said:
CML for Shaymin land form (I'll trade for the mint or 90% mint one, just a little less for the non-mint)
Also, 2 Dialga G.

Interested in Infernape 4 Lv. X. Come back when it's in.

Do you have any league holo energy?

CML for Leafeon Lv. X

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have any league holo energy?

Nope sorry.

richkid50000 said:
CML for Leafeon Lv. X

Nothing before nothing now.

Shaymin Land Lv.X for Gallade4 Lv. X?

Hmmmm. Do you want the mint or NM one?

ESP said:
Hmmmm. Do you want the mint or NM one?

I only want mint cards. Is that ok?

Back