• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: esp. [H] SV, Flygon Lv .X, Leafeon Lv. X, Gallade 4 Lv. X [W] Luxray GL + Lv. X, $25

ehh...probably not. i'm really just looking for level x and ex cards. if you can give me an offer, let me know and i'll consider it.

thanks

RE: esp. [H] SV, Flygon Lv .X, Leafeon Lv. X, Gallade 4 Lv. X [W] Luxray GL + Lv. X, $25

How about :

My:
Lucario Lv. X

Your:
Electabuzz Shadowless
2 SSU

Sorry nothing.

Bump #3

ESP said:
How about :

My:
Lucario Lv. X

Your:
Electabuzz Shadowless
2 SSU

Hey, I already have a Lucario X, sorry, I didn't mean to add him to the list, but I'll do it for any of the ones below if they're not promos and in nm/m condition.

Electivire FB Lv. X
Flygon Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X
Machamp Lv. X

thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
Hey, I already have a Lucario X, sorry, I didn't mean to add him to the list, but I'll do it for any of the ones below if they're not promos and in nm/m condition.

Electivire FB Lv. X
Flygon Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X
Machamp Lv. X

thanks!

All of those LV. X are worth 20+ dollars and your side simply is not. sorry.

ESP said:

okay, well if Lucario X (non promo??) is the only card you'll do, I'll do it, but only if it's in M/NM condition. If so, PM to confirm Trade.

Thanks!

CML for empoleon MD and do you have a Machamp SF?

1Pokemon_Master said:
ESP said:

okay, well if Lucario X (non promo??) is the only card you'll do, I'll do it, but only if it's in M/NM condition. If so, PM to confirm Trade.

Thanks!

kk

Shadow Ice said:
CML for empoleon MD and do you have a Machamp SF?

I have Machamp SF but saw nothing.

Could you CML for Leafeon lvl X?

I need Luxray GL Lv. X.

ESP said:
I need Luxray GL Lv. X.

I could've seen that coming... I won't trade it just for Leafeon X, maybe with a T/T/S?

I can add a T/T/S. What do you need?

I need Poketurns, Rare Candies, or Roseanne's.

I have one extra Candy and one extra Turn.

Would you trade them both and Leafeon X for my Luxray X? Or should I add something?

Would you add the RH Lucian Assignment? Either way, PM me to confirm.

My
Flying Pikachu
for your
SV Sleeves

Back