• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

EvilHamster's Trade Thread Updated Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legends

cml for power spray, palkia g lv x and leafeon lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

RE: {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legends

ME: Raikou & Suicune Legend (Top)
You: Blastoise (Prerelease Stamped) + Blastoise (Staff Promo Stamped)

RE: {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legend Box (JPN)

@mimimidget94: Sorry, didn't see anything

@ash_satoshi: Is that an offer? If so, I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow. Do you have any Japanese Legend Boxes or Research Documents? If so, how many?

@coach4312: From your list I'm interested in

Steelix Prime
Suicune & Entei Legend (Bottom)
Raikou & Suicune Legend (Top)
Metagross UL
4x Rare Candy UL

Could you make me an offer with those cards? Must be mint. I'll counter if necessary

@Tylertyphlosion: No thank you

RE: {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legend Box (JPN)

EvilHamster said:
@Tylertyphlosion: No thank you
Me: Raikou & Suicune Legend (Top)
You: Blastoise (Staff Promo Stamped)
any better?

I'm going to hear some other responses first and then let you know

EvilHamster said:
I'm going to hear some other responses first and then let you know

alright, sounds good, shoot me a PM if you are ever interested.

my:

steelix prime
rare candy UL x3
metagross UL
suicine/entei bottom

Your:

leafeon lv x
palkia g lv x
power spray

counter or lmk

That's fair in value, but I'm more interested in the other legend half, since I already have 4 Rare Candies and am just upgrading to the newer version. Here's my counter offer

Steelix Prime
Suicune/Entei (Bottom)
Raikou/Suicune (Top)
Metagross UL
1 Rare Candy UL

LMK, thx

im also trying to find the suicine/raikou legend so its kinda hard to get off of me so is there anyway you can add in 2x palkia g and ill do the deal.

I'll add in 2 Palkia G if you add 1 Rare Candy UL. If you agree and your cards are mint, PM me to confirm

RE: {H} Unleashed, Staff Blastoise, 3 Charizard {W} Suicune/Entei, Legend Box (JPN)

Bump to the top. Anyone have Legend Box?

RE: {H}Unleashed, Staff Blastoise,Charizard,Claydol {W}Tyranitar Prime,Legend Box (JPN)

Bump again. Still need 2 JPN Legend Boxes

Hi Check my list for Luxray GL. X. I have lots of unlisted RH (egain,bts,ebelt etc etc)that you were looking for in another trade thread. I have 4 x rh call energy among other things. Have a look at my list

Do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for more than 2 weeks.

~*~Closed~*~​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back