• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

EvilHamster's Trade Thread Updated Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Unleashed Primes & Legends {H} LV. X's, Donphan Prime, Unown G's, RH DCE

EvilHamster said:
I'll have to pass for now. Do you have any Primes or Legends from Unleashed? I would add more for those

I did pull a steelix prime. are you interested?

RE: {W} Unleashed Primes & Legends {H} LV. X's, 2x Donphan Prime, Unown G's, RH DCE

Yea, Steelix Prime is one of my main wants. I have to hear a few other responses first. Do you want anything besides the RH DCE?

RE: {W} Unleashed Primes & Legends {H} LV. X's, 2x Donphan Prime, Unown G's, RH DCE

EvilHamster said:
Yea, Steelix Prime is one of my main wants. I have to hear a few other responses first. Do you want anything besides the RH DCE?

no.

RE: Updated 5/9/10 {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legends

Bump. Updated with Unleashed

RE: Updated 5/9/10 {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legends

My:
Steelix Prime

Your:
Staff Blastiose
RH DCE

LMK. =)

I don't have the RH DCE anymore. Anything else I can trade for the Steelix?

Pull any Rare Candy, Super Scoop Up non-holo or reverse? What Holo's do you have?

CML for your Leafeon Lv.X.

I have Ursaring Prime if you are interested.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Pull any Rare Candy, Super Scoop Up non-holo or reverse? What Holo's do you have?

I pulled one Rare Candy, but it's not for trade. The holo's I have are Torterra, Magmortar, Prerelease Blastoise and a staff promo Blastoise.

Arceus2072 said:
CML for your Leafeon Lv.X.

I have Ursaring Prime if you are interested.

I don't see enough on your list that I want for a Leafeon X, sorry

cml for UL . Magmortar 1x

My:
Entei & Raikou Legend (Top)
Rare Candie Rev holo HHSSUL

Your:
Leafeon x

konter_j8902 said:
cml for UL . Magmortar 1x

I'm not really looking to make small trades right now. Can I add anything to the Magmortar for any of the UL Legend halves or Tyranitar or Steelix Prime?

strg9 said:
My:

Your:
Leafeon x

I'll think about this and get back to you tomorrow. Are they both mint?

i also need a ul primape but do you have any of my wants i have a riakou suicune legend that i will trade for one of my legend wants or if you have any of the rares. i could possiably trade a ttar for a lanturn or kingdra

EvilHamster said:
I'm not really looking to make small trades right now. Can I add anything to the Magmortar for any of the UL Legend halves or Tyranitar or Steelix Prime?

strg9 said:
My:

Your:
Leafeon x
I'll think about this and get back to you tomorrow. Are they both mint?

yes

konter_j8902 said:
i also need a ul primape but do you have any of my wants i have a riakou suicune legend that i will trade for one of my legend wants or if you have any of the rares. i could possiably trade a ttar for a lanturn or kingdra

No, I don't have any primes or legends from UL for trade, or anything else from your wants

ok all i saw was mag and primape so thanks for your time.

RE: {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legends

Please CML for your 3 charizard AR! thanks

RE: {H} LV. X's, Unleashed, Staff Blastoise {W} Tyranitar Prime, Legends

i have:
1 Ursaring Prime
1 steelix prime

i am interested in ur:
2x Gabite State Championship Promo
Blastoise (Prerelease Stamped) 1x

thanks
lmk

Status