Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 27 cards done

Do you think i'm in over my head with a set so huge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!

Rickraptor77 said:
Thanx nin. jr, hey can u fake tainers too???

Yes, but wich blank want you to me to use??

From ADV or DP??

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

Yo, wassup this is ANdy and I want to be an illus here.

I have the Sentret pic made, but I can't find a back round:
Well here it is:
Sentret-Andy-1.png

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

u got anything a bit darker and a less "I made this in Paint" kind of Sentret,if u do then ur onboard

See this Rickraptor77, the Great Blastoise d * with art by me:
blastoisedshiningdeltaf4ea.jpg

If you give me the symbol of the set, I will add to the card.

Next card to do:Mudkip

LUV IT!!

Can u fake then other *'s too???

as for the set symbol, i don't know how to make 1:(

I also when on the internet & got some pics for my cards,here's 1 for Ampharos& Banette:

Rickraptor77 said:
u got anything a bit darker and a less "I made this in Paint" kind of Sentret,if u do then ur onboard

No sorry :( I don't know how to get Photoshop free to download.

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!

Rickraptor77 said:
LUV IT!!

Can u fake then other *'s too???

as for the set symbol, i don't know how to make 1:(

I also when on the internet & got some pics for my cards,here's 1 for Ampharos& Banette:

Well thanks, I will do the other * and I will do a set symbol for you, the next * to do is Charizard and Blastoise with the set symbol added.

Can you tell me what is the quantity of cards of the set, 133 right??
Because I need to put that in the cards too.

Rickraptor77 said:
122 to be exact...

Send me a PM with the numbers of all cards, I need to edit Blastoise number before do the Charizard d * and also send me the card text to the shinies.

Byes, Nintendo Jr

i made one (symbol) if you prefer a different one tell me...

Attachments

• delta frequency.bmp
    522 bytes · Views: 28

can u make 1 that looks like a satelitte dish???

i can try, what do u think

okay! its yours!

I do Blastoise d * with the symbol I made and ready the Charizard d *:

121blastoisedshiningdel6in.jpg
122charizarddshiningdel6tn.jpg

Add this two cards to the list of the set.
Rickraptor77 give me the card text of Venasaur d * for PM.

Byes, Nintendo Jr

EDIT:The set symbol looks different in the Charizard d * because Charizard d * uses a DARK blank need the set symbol in white.

nin. Jr for some reason i can't see the cards, they come up as question marks...,can u pm them to me 1 at a time???

PMs sent, the next card that I do for you after Venasaur will be Chikorita d, send me the card text for it too.

Blastoise * still doesn't show up,can u re-post it???

I don't know what happen, in my PC I see it, where now again here:

121blastoisedshiningdel6in.jpg

If you still don't see it, I put the link directly:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1865/121blastoisedshiningdel6in.jpg

Byes, Nintendo Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back