Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 27 cards done

Do you think i'm in over my head with a set so huge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

With the great art of Nintendo Jr, here is Venusaur d *:

123venusaurdshiningdelt8md.jpg

And if you don't see this incredible card, here is the link to the image:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5654/123venusaurdshiningdelt8md.jpg

Byes, Nintendo Jr

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

O.K.....many things happened while i'm away so....the text is Gill Sans MT Bold-I have it.Also, one thing.....I can't see the cards.

Venusaur looks great but BLASTOISE STILL WON'T SHOW:(

Otherwise i put them up on da first post!!! our first 3 cards are done!!!

Aslo for the other cards i'm going to need a more Mitshurio Arita, Masakazu Fuduka & Kouki Saito kind of look, so i'm waiting for shadow_bind & DPM to reply, as for the others i have saved some pictures, maybe nin,jr u could fake Ampharos d using my pic thats attached to post #66

here's the spoiler:

Ampharos d 120HP( L )( M )

(Poke-Power): Flux Generator
All ( L ) Energy attached to Ampharos d now provide both ( L ) energy & ( M ) Energy but only provide one Energy at a time.This power cannot be used if Ampharos is effected by a Special Condition.

( L ) Plasma Recharge 20
Search your Discard pile for a ( L ) Energy or a ( M ) & attach it to Ampharos d.

( L ) ( M )( M )( C ) Luster Purge 100
Discard 2 Energy card attached to Ampharos d.The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Weaknees: ( F )
Resistence:N/a
Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

I will do before of Ampharos d the Chikorita d with my own art, because I know how to do cute art for Basics Pokémon.

Rickraptor77 give the spoiler of Chikorita d by PM.

Byes, Nintendo Jr

where didi you get that banner

See the lovely Chikorita d (the art is mine too):

068chikoritadeltafrequerg2.jpg

Byes, Nintendo jr

Nice but i wanted shadow_bind to most of the other pokemon's illustaitions, BTW did u finish Ampharos???

Sorry but no, I don't have time yet and I working in my set. I use the art that you put or I make one???

the art that i put,since u r busy with ur set,would u like any help???

No nothing, when I finish a card for my set I will start doing the Ampharos d. For the next time you give me spoilers is not necessary to put the d with the Pokémon name, the real cards don't have that.

You added to the first page the Chikorita d that I made???

Here Ampharos d:

002ampharosddeltafrequesq5.jpg

I put Illus.Nintendo Jr because I do some changes. Add this to the list.

Byes, Nintendo Jr

by ALL MEANS!!!

That thing looks awsome!!!

Do u mind being my regular faker???

Thanx sooo much!!!

uhhhhhh...does anyone here know where to find trainer card blanks?

Ask nin jr

btw don't u want to make the last trainer spoilers???

Err. why is Ampharos's Power not a Body???

Yeah I more time now, I can be the regular faker XP

Here the trainer blank:
http://www.pokemonpalace.com/image2.php?image=tcg/images/fakes/HLBlanks/adv-trainer&ext=jpg

Is a Power not a Body, but I think that you are right, better ask to Rickraptor77 he made the spoiler.

Byes, Nintendo jr

Since u have the trainer blank...we caN GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

BTW heres the spoiler for Banette d

Banette d 70HP( D )

(Poke-Power) Delta Curse
Once during your turn (before you attack), if Banette is your Active Pokemon, you may put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon with 'd' on it's card. This power can't be used if Banette is affected by a Special Condition.

( C ) Mean Look
Flip a coin.If head, the Defending Pokemon cannot attack or retreat during your opponent's next turn.

( D )( C ) Eerie Wind 30

Weakness: ( D )
Resistence: ( F )
Retreat Cost: ( C )

& use the illustaition i'm gonna atach to this post but with a nightime city background plz?

As for Ampharos d's power, its a power because it changes the effect of a card & bodies don't do that;)

Attachments

• Banette_aaaand_Shuppet_by_purplekecleon.png
    Banette_aaaand_Shuppet_by_purplekecleon.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back