Fake Card Contests!! Now YOU can judge the cards (until this thread eventually dies out.)

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round three has begun!! Need cards by 6:00 Friday CST!

No, I don't think so. You have to make it, you can't use someone else's.

i'm not going to have enough time to do the fake card today. could i have a time exstention on this round? if not, i'll just drop out.

I suppose I will extend the round, because now it is an elimination tournament and I still need cards from greeniax and abaxter94.

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round three has begun!! Need cards by noon tomorrow CST!

I WILL EXTEND IT LONGER!!!! GEESH! POST YOUR FREAKING CARDS!!!

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round three NEEDS TO END SOMETIME!!!

haunter.png

very sorry for the delay. yes, it has no weakness, res., or retreat. i didn't forget.

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round three NEEDS TO END SOMETIME!!

Can we PLEASE get the scores in soon!! Do the contestants that don't get their card in enough time get points taken off?

INFERNAPE said:
Can we PLEASE get the scores in soon!! Do the contestants that don't get their card in enough time get points taken off?
I would also agree to this.
Maybe we should end it on Sunday (Monday for My side of the world.).

Ya know what? For this round(and due to no cards) abaxter shall be the eliminated player!
Round Three has ended. Judges: please send me your scores by Monday CST.

Ok. I think you should set a specific time, and whoever does not get their card in by that time will be eliminated.

Of course if it's the final round, then that would be diffrent. Just a suggestion.

INFERNAPE said:
Ok. I think you should set a specific time, and whoever does not get their card in by that time will be eliminated.

Of course if it's the final round, then that would be diffrent. Just a suggestion.
Thats what I did. Then I realized that if I still did that, I might not get to the final round.

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round three has ended. Judges, need scores by 6:00 PM Monday

Round Three scores are in!
abaxter: Dropped Out
LV: 8.0/10
greeniax: 6.5/10
pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com: 7.3/10
INFERNAPE: 7.8/10

Serjent_Tankian is no longer judging.

Round Four has begun. It is the Basic Pokemon round. I will now be giving out trophies. It will end on Thanksgiving Day at 6:00 PM.

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Thanksgiving Day at 6:00 PM!!

Okay, I will get mine in by then!

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Thanksgiving Day at 6:00 PM!!

um... when is thanksgiving day?
I don't know because i live in england...

Jlts.png

Pokemon Noobiepie said:

This is what Thunder should be:
016.jpg

*My Card's coming soon*
Edit: My Card has been made.
Shinx-1.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Fake%20Cards/Shinx-1.png

um... when is thanksgiving day? I don't know because i live in england...

Thunder is exactly whatever you want it to be :/ There is no real limitation as to what it should say.

Back