Fake Card Contests!! Now YOU can judge the cards (until this thread eventually dies out.)

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Thanksgiving Day at 6:00 PM!!

Noobpie: You didn't send in your round two cards so you were kicked off about a week ago. Plus its the Basic round.
pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com: Thanksgiving (this year) is this Thuursday

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round three has ended. Judges, need scores by 6:00 PM Monday

Golem King said:
Round Three scores are in!
abaxter: Dropped Out
LV: 8.0/10
greeniax: 6.5/10
pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com: 7.3/10
INFERNAPE: 7.8/10

Serjent_Tankian is no longer judging.

Round Four has begun. It is the Basic Pokemon round. I will now be giving out trophies. It will end on Thanksgiving Day at 6:00 PM.

Any reason? I sent you my scores.
And good luck to the few people still in

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Thanksgiving Day at 6:00 PM!!

If you sent your scores I didn't get them in time....
I will extended the round for a day because I know people are going to be doing stuff tomorrow.

So the round ends the day after Thanksgiving?

i280301074_47622_4.png

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Thanksgiving Day at 6:

INFERNAPE said:
So the round ends the day after Thanksgiving?
Yes pretty much. HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!!! I still need cards from greeniax and INFERNAPE

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Friday at 6:00 PM!!

Thanks! I will get mine in by then! Happy Thanksgiving!

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has begun!! Need entries by Friday at 6:00 PM!!

happy turkey day!!!!

Shaymin.jpg

what do ya think?

Here is mine!
MySprite-5.png

Thanks for waiting!

OK. Round 4 ended. All I need is my last score from Houndoom and I'll list the scores.

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round four has ended. Judge: need your last score.

Sweet job I have been folowing this contest and I like it alot.
I played the TGC when it first came out so I need to adapt to the new playing style...
and one Question though
greeniax how did you get that pic on Battle Revolution? I thought if it was a hacked pokemon it came up all wierd

Here's my one for the 5th round:
Garchomp.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Fake%20Cards/Garchomp.png
*I used the E-reader set for it*

muckster: i just used an image search on shaymin and it was on the first page.

edit: not sure if we should upload next round pics but w/e:

wakesgyarados.jpg

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round five has begun! Need cards by Monday at 6:00 PM CST!!

I'm fine with you guys posting your cards early but like I said someone will be eliminated after every round so one of you two will not be happy.....

Round Five scores are in. This was probably the highest scoring round so far!
INFERNAPE: 8.6/10
pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com: 8.6/10
greeniax: 7.5/10
LV: 7.8/10

Greeniax, you barely lost..... To be fair I shall rate your last card: 8.2/10
Here's your fourth place trophy.
akt.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd161/Paselmouth/akt.jpg[/IMG]
Give credit to Rocket master 777

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round five has begun! Need cards by Monday at 6:00 PM CST!!

Ya I maid it! When does the next round end?

When does the next round start and when do we post are cards.

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Round five has begun! Need cards by Monday at 6:00 PM CST!!!

NO! ah well. thanks for the trophy.

Infernape88 said:
When does the next round start and when do we post are cards.
The round ends on Monday at 6:00 PM CST. I don't think you're a contestant though.....

HELLO!? I STILL NEED TWO CARDS BY MONDAY!!!

Back