Fake Card Contests!! Now YOU can judge the cards (until this thread eventually dies out.)

RE: Fake Card Contest!! LAST ROUND!! NEED CARDS BY 6:00 P.M. Thursday CST

Congratulations, INFERNAPE! I would like to participate in the next contest... I'm really getting the hang of it. Check out my thread to see ;P. Also congrats to everyone else who particapated, especially you, Lv!

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Final Scores posted!! Please petition for a second contest!

I got one contestant! Need five to seven to begin Contest 2!

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Final Scores posted!! Please petition for a second contest!

YA I WON!!!!! Great game LV, you played really well! Thanks Golem King!!

WOO HOO!!!!

Thanks for the trophy!

Thanks K@M!

Infernape you stole my picture for my fake card! But if it was on deviantart and you did not know then it is OK! Sorry if this offending!
I will compete just don't count off for having the same pic. as infernape did to get first. I allreday have the card 3/4 done so please don't count off.

I got it off devianart. It's not offending at all, we just used the same pic, that's all.

So am I getting marked off and can I compete?

You should't get any points taken off we just used the same picture that's all.

OK but can I compete!

i would like to participate in contest two.

Charizard88: Sure you can compete!
greeniax: You won a trophy, so it wouldn't be fair to list again

2/5 or 2/7

Sweet!
Is it the same rules as last round?

Count me in for the 2nd one also!

If I accept you I'd have to except greeniax, so I will!

4/5 or 4/7

so i'm in then?

YES my guess is you are in! But are the rules the same as last time!

RE: Fake Card Contest!! Final Scores posted!! New contest starting soon!

I'm still awaiting for one to three more people to sign up.

ARE THE RULES THE SAME AND DO I GET COUNTED OFF FOR HAVING THE SAME PIC THAT INFERNAPE USED TO WIN THE CONTEST FOR THE FIRST PETITION?

Yes the rules are the same and the card must be STRICTLY yours!!

I know! Like I said In SG8717's thread I got stuff from youtube and google!!

We need more people. If anyone from LV's contest want to join or any of you want to join LV's along with this it is all right with me.

BTW Charizard88: DO you know how to make your own card?

Back