Family Guy coming to an end?

when i try to view the youtube video it says "The URL contained a malformed video ID." on the youtube site.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The Simpsons HAVE gotten new episodes. On Sundays on FOX, they get a new episode during "Animation Domination", along with Family Guy, King of the Hill and American Dad.
Yea what country do you come from, porbably USA, I come for England and I don't have new episodes -_-

I am from Argentina,and on Sundays in FOX at 8:30 pm the new simpsons episode airs,on "No molestar".
Family Guy is in another channel called FX.LOL

They've killed off characters and made heavy changes in South Park yet that show is still going. I don't see Family Guy going anywhere unless it becomes unprofitable or Seth MacFarlane one day decides to call it quits.

I would be really sad if that happened:( I still cant deal with the fact that there are no more new Seinfelds:(

Dark Marc said:
Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The Simpsons HAVE gotten new episodes. On Sundays on FOX, they get a new episode during "Animation Domination", along with Family Guy, King of the Hill and American Dad.
Yea what country do you come from, porbably USA, I come for England and I don't have new episodes -_-

DM, there's a new episode of The Simpsons on most Sundays at six thirty (or was it seven? =S) on Sky One. There has been for quite some time now. ^_^

On another note, I don't particularly watch Family Guy much, but when I get the chance, it's hilarious. xD
Family Guy will not be coming to an end anytime soon imo. It's too popular of a series for them to quit now.

I just watched the episode "death lives" and peter asked death when he is going to die. Death said "about two years after you get a divorce".

Coincidence?

moo5100 said:
I have been noticing a few things that might be signs of this great show ending.

1. In the most recent episode, Bonnie, who has been pregnant from the beginning, had her baby.
2. Also in that episode, lois said that she was getting a divorce lawyer.(not jokingly)
3. They are coming out with a new show called "the cleveland show" with Cleveland as the main character and he lives in a different state.

Could this be the end?

1. By having her baby wouldn't that mean there is more to the show? As in: what happens to the baby, how it interacts with others(Peter, Stewie, etc.), how he/she ends up being.
2. Again, couldn't they expand from the divorce? What happens after the divorce or how they get back together.
3. You can have another show and still run the original.

I don't think it's coming to an end. Who stops a show and loses possible money still left to be made?

moo5100 said:
I just watched the episode "death lives" and peter asked death when he is going to die. Death said "about two years after you get a divorce".

Coincidence?

It has alot to do with the whole "December 21, 2012" gossip going on and people thinking that the world is gonna end on that date...

What is the 2012 thing. I coincidentally heard about it at school today for the first time. That's kinds wierd

The Mayan Calender ends a cycle. Most people interpret it as the calender "ending," which leads to people saying the world is coming to an end on 2012.

Sub things as " American dad " Would be at a Gain if Family guy did ever end, as the fact is. Shows all do end, so there "other attempted followerrs ( even if made by the same company ) " Shows would get more fame.
But at the end. I Could'nt see something like Family guy leaving us JUST yet. C:

Family Guy is starting to become more weird now.

I don't think Family Guy is going to die out either.

The Simpsons is still very popular. How many years? I can't even count.

Ma Caramba!

I think the 2012 thing is not going to happen.

I just think it's just baloney.​

I think Family Guy is starting to use more movie references because they are running out of ideas

I will admit that family guy is not as funny as it used to be but I still don't want it to end.

Well, American Dad is just plain rubbish. If Simpsons managed to get 2 more years from Fox, then Family Guy should keep on rolling. After all, Simpsons went downhill after the movie, and for some reason they are still alive.

Family Guy hasn't changed much in my opinion. However, The Cleveland Show sounds like a piece of crud. They really should just make a spin off for Brian and Stewie. I mean, they are kinda different from the show. They appeal to a different more educated humor class, and Peter & the family are the crude farting humor class. Plus Stewie and Brian rock!

Back