Family Guy coming to an end?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
If The Simpsons can manage to keep it up for 20 years, Family Guy will follow in their footsteps. As long as they continue to get ideas for episodes, Family Guy can go as long as The Simpsons.

I have news for you guys. The Simpsons are coming to an end within a few years. I heard it on my news about 2 months ago. Family guy will end about 6 months after the Simpsons probably. They make fun of other people and yes it is rude and I don't know why they allow it on national television and I don't approve. I have watched each show at least once and I was not pleased.:)

The Simpsons recently picked up a couple more years. By then if they don't continue it, then the show will end, but for now, it's staying. Family Guy may end up the same, but I personally doubt it.

dmaster out.

It will because it follows the same idea the Simpsons do but it is a different show though.:)

I'd be really happy if Family Guy actually did come to an end. Such an uninspired, unfunny show shouldn't have stayed on the air this long. -_-

Dragon_9 said:
The Mayan Calender ends a cycle. Most people interpret it as the calender "ending," which leads to people saying the world is coming to an end on 2012.

Just because the Mayan Calendar ends there doesn't mean the world ends there. Maybe the Mayans didn't want to make a calendar that would keep going and they decided to end there. You never know...

Family Guy shouldn't end! It's a funny show.

Family guy, personally, is funny to me, recent episodes are getting even better. If it's coming to an end anytime soon, I, along with many americans, will be dissapointed.

People say how stupid family guy is, but it's actually a smart show, and no one that hates it will admit that. They have a lot of celeb references that a lot of people wouldn't get it. But south park, i like it but it's stupid

I don't see Family Guy ending just because of the spin-off show, I don't think there's anything too worry about...

You do have to realize people have the ability to edit entries on Wikipedia. So, Wikipedia shouldn't be your source for anything pretaning to things like this.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
You do have to realize people have the ability to edit entries on Wikipedia. So, Wikipedia shouldn't be your source for anything pretaning to things like this.

Not really, I tried to enter an entry for a Spider and would not let me edit it.

South Park makes me fall and ROFL. Family Guy... I don't know. It's not that entertaining to me anymore.

Back