Favorite Console

RE: PS3 VS. Xbox 360 vs wii vs wii u vs gamecube

Going for the most classic of the above. Gamecube all the way.

Because Gamecube, Wii and Wii U are totally comparable, especially since the Wii U and Wii are backwards compatible X_X The Wii U also just came out, so it's really not fair in any aspect. I think the Gamecube has the most enjoyable games, but it's definitely possible for the Wii U to surpass that eventually.

Flygon2071 said:
Going for classic. Gamecube all the way.

this post makes me die

also snes is my favorite system of all time.

Ps2, that's the best. The only reason I bought a ps3 was because they stopped making new games for the ps2.

Oh, it appears this is for all consoles, not just the choices in the pole? Or are people just misleading me? I like the Nintendo 64 more then any of these choices, it has such fun games, it was my first video game system, and it was very innovative, with the 3D-y-ness (not like 3DS 3D, just 3D 3D, y'know?) and the analog stick, even though the analog stick sucks, lol.

Zenith said:
dreamcast

get on my level does your system even lift

Dreamcast is sick but snes is my favorite for sure
street fighter
super mario world
damn

SNES because it has the only good games. Also has the largest library of good games than any other console.

Tie between Nintendo 64 and Gamecube. N64 had all the originals, but the many of the games for the Gamecube were just downright amazing (Wind Waker, Thousand Year Door, and Super Mario Sunshine are some of my favorite games of all time).

1. Any Nintendo Console. With the Virtual Console and backwards compatibility, you could say Wii U and 3DS.

2. PC. It has the AAA games of the current non-Nintendo consoles, the indie games no one pays attention to, cheapness of things to the point where buying is almost as fun as playing, and a sense of neutralness in the console wars.

3. PS3. After the last two, it has the best exclusives. This is a distant third favorite, though.

No love for the Game Boy Color? Seriously, Kirby Tilt N' Tumble was one of the most creative games I've ever played.

Edit: @SL: Yes, true. GBA/SP/Color are the best, but Color is the best for me because of its representation of amazing technological development of the time it was released.

Back