Favorite Console

N64 followed by Super Nintendo and X-box 360. Nothing will ever compare to the N64. Just like nothing will ever compare to the best game of all-time, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest!

I have always been a pc gamer, when I was little we used to play a lot of 2D games on our pc like namco hits
( Pacman DigDug that kind of stuff ).

Then in the late 90's I saw tv ads for n64 games like Pokémon Stadium and I thought "Wow that looks like fun" but buying a console was not something we had the time or money for. So I forgot all about the n64 and Nintendo.

In 2002, we bought a new hp with windows xp and after a graphics card update we played a racing simulator, need for speed underground all the time and loved it!

In 2006, our old xp started to slow down. So we got a new xp ( BAD idea!!! ) and once again after a graphics card update we started playing nfs carbon ( great game!!! ).

Two years ago, I got back into Pokémon, and that lead to me looking up old n64 games and once again fell in love with the idea and the legacy of console gaming.

Now it is 2013, and after a lot of thinking and research, we bought a wii and super smash bros brawl! And I have to say it is one of the most fun games I have ever played!
Right now we only have one wiimote but we are going to get three more so we can all play:)

( I can't wait to play the legend of zelda twilight princess, it looks so cool! ).

We are also pondering the purchase of a new pc, and will probably still play some new games on it. But the wii is a great addition to our gaming world.

So to answer the question, I love pc gaming! But the wii is my "favorite console".

Nintendo and Gamecube all the way! I miss the old days when me and dad use to play with my dads old nintendo and my gamecube.
Good ol sweet days, now my dad is hooked up on wii, while im still hooked on gamecube and both ps3 and xbox 360

N64 and 3DS. We have an N64 at the local rec lounge, and it is mind blowing.

And for the 3DS, video gaming has come so far in 30 years, and this is the embodiment of its evolution.

N64. Played it at a friend’s house. Man, we laughed and cried over this bad snowboarding game. Can't remember what it was called...

Back