Favorite Dog Breed

RE: Dogbeach

cats are cooler

But if I had to choose...

fgvdzxgv.jpg

goldendoodles

Of course mine. It is a Schnauzer but I don't have photos to upload. :(
Just don't let any discussion go with Catbeach.

Dangit what is this and why did we let this be approved? For payment Nigel will be devoured again, and not like my abomination bird, oh no, like Obama eats a dog...

images

Equinox said:
Dangit what is this and why did we let this be approved? For payment Nigel will be devoured again, and not like my abomination bird, oh no, like Obama eats a dog...

*Image Removed*
That's actually disgusting and I hope you'll remove it.

I like golden retrievers.

Equinox said:

images

You know they actually eat dogs in some Asian countries. Does that mean Obama is Asian?

Nigel said:
Equinox said:

images

You know they actually eat dogs in some Asian countries. Does that mean Obama is Asian?

Obama can be any race, he's like the wildcard from Uno. Just know.../Obamanox catches Nigel and makes Nigel into finger food Anyone want some Nigel wings?

You are canival... again. I don't want to get poisoned cause I don't have immunity to poison like you.

My mom's rat is a Pug/Yorkie mix (a Porkie!), but not my favorite. My 3 favorite breeds are Rottweilers, Chihuahuas, and Border Collies.

I own a white German Shepard and it's my favorite breed overall. It's an adorable breed for such a large dog. In terms of small dogs, I find Pomeranians really cute.

In terms of least favorite, it has to be the Rottweiler. I just don't get how people can put up with them even after training. I've actually got into a few incidents where one tries to pick a fight with my dog. x_x

Whippets.

I'm biased due to having a gorgeous whippet puppy who, as well as having gorgeous colorings, has a lovely personality.
(her name is Sylvie, as the name implies she's silvery-grey colored)

Main 1: Siberian Huskies
Number B: Ducshaund ... Because I can't spell it... And because I own one.
The Letter Triangle:Houndoom Tibetan Spaniel

Back