Favorite Dog Breed

I like pitties :u
Or, pit bulls, if you want to call them that. Specifically, my favorite are American pit bull terriers. We have one named Stella and she's a big dumb sweetheart.
20565_1344053365172_6920781_n.jpg

They are risky dogs and you really have to know what you're doing to raise one properly, but they're so worth it if you do.
I like larger dogs in general, really.

Colress said:
Well, I have four Chihuahuas, as if that doesn't immediately indicate my favorite breed.

Are they the fluffy ones or the shorthaired ones?
I like the fluffy ones but I always get bitten by the shorthaired. ALWAYS.

i have a Red heeler/Doxon too cute and smart, i'm prolly going to buy an alaskan malamute after i settle down :D

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Miniature Snaucher

I am allergic to most dog breeds but not this one for some reason, therefore we got one last year and I am in love

They are so ADORABLE!

My favorite breed's probably a Boxer.

My dog's a mix. Ten and still a puppy :D
harley_zps0faa5e83.jpg

Boxers love children, are very protective, and play all day every day!

What more could you ask for?

My favorite dog breed would have to be the Sheltie. My cousins have a black and white one, and it's the calmest, most wonderful dog I've ever met. And they're super fluffy, which you can't beat.

I like Australian Shepherds and Siberian Huskies. I have an Australian Shepherd/Black Lab mix and she's the sweetest thing ^-^ Also my dad doesn't like Chocolate Labs because they don't taste good....

Huskies, Inus, African Wild Dogs, basically, anything that looks like a Wolf. :p
I've always wanted a pet Wolf, that I'd have raised since a baby so that it thinks me their mother. That way they wouldn't attack me.. :3

Least favorite Dog breed: Any wrinkly Dog, I think they are just DISgusting... >_<

But I am a Cat person, I <3 Turkish Van Cats.. Though they have the personality/disposition/loyalty of a dog.

Back