Pokemon Favorite Pokemon

What's You're Favorite Pokemon's Pokedex number?

• 1-150

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • 151-251

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 252-386

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • 386-493

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • 493-649

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
RE: Pokemon

Mi gusta all of it. But seriously Charizard, Garchomp, and Furret I guess? Oh and I see Wailord.

A lot, but my top tier two would be Bellsprout and Shellos.

I am slightly obsessed with Lucario and I love its red form. I fell in love with him after watching the Lucario Movie.

Glaceon is my super sexy #1 favorite~

Mr. Mime has always been a favorite of mine, so he's my old school fave.

I like pretty much the entirety of gen 1. To me, the newer designs don't really compare...

I'm a big fan of Grass-types so stuff like Venusaur, Lilligant, Vileplume, etc. rank pretty high.

Trainerhan1 said:
Mi gusta all of it.
I take it you failed Spanish class.

Also, good god, did you people seriously not get that the Furret thing was a joke?

Pikachu (he was my first ever!), and I've always loved Rapidash, Ninetails, and the whole Eevee family. ^-^

First two generations will and always be the best ones.

I love Espeon, Serperior, Dragonair, Latios, Umbreon, Jolteon...ah, just check my bio.

Why is Mew included in 2nd gen for the poll? -__-

I like Gardevoir. And Mew. But I also like Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Crobat, Tyranitar, Suicune, Raikou, and Celebi.

I don't have a favorite, but my least favorite is Machamp. He makes me look even wimpier by comparison ;___;
jk x1000000000000000000 :p

Poison and Bug are easily the coolest pokemon types

My favourite Pokebros:
Scyther, Heracross, Nidoking, Kabutops, Noctowl, Pansear, Pinsir, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Sableye

I have to go with Gallade... feel like I'm forgetting somone though... Oh Typlosion! Glad I figured that out. It was going to bug me all night.
shiny_typhlosion_by_shenwooo-d4w3kvf.jpg
shiny_Gallade_by_niv100.png

Typhlosion takes place for no.1 favorite, but heres some that come close:

Victini
Keldeo(resolute)
Entei
Blaziken
Ponyta(shiny only)
Arcanine
Serperior

Not in any order:
Gyrados
Charizard
Articuno
Alakazam
Rayquaza
Bidoof
Umbreon
Snorlax
Kyogre
Sableye

Hoenn because I grew up on them, and I just like the Pokemon in it, like Sceptile, Blaziken, Torkoal (always liked him...), Kyogre, Nosepass, Salamance, Manectric, Jirachi, Deoxy, Registeel, and my personal favorite of all time, Breloom. Those are just a FEW of the Hoenn Pokemon I like...

Zyflair said:
Everyone that hasn't mentioned an Eeveelution is in total denial.

No, I'm serious, what is wrong with you? Just let your inner Eeveelution fan out. That side of your personality is far superior to your common persona.

Leafeon :D

But really...dunsparce is the best

Staryu-Starmie. I collect their merchandise. -° 3°-

If you don't know what your favorite is, try using this to decide. I've never actually finished it 'cuz it takes so long.

(and btw, this thread is amaaaaaaziiiiiing)

I like Riolu, Lucario, Latios, Suicune (shiny in particular), Salamence, Tropius, Cubchoo, Kyogre, Lapras, and Deoxys. I've also recently taken a liking to Pidgeotto.

Back