Pokemon Favourite city in pokemon games??

Come on people i really want to know your favourite city in any pokemon game!!??I want to know things like: why it is your favourite city!?,what makes it different from the other citys. All of that sort of stuff i want you to post it here!thank-you all for posting on this thread!

I love all of the towns in G/S/C!! THEY ROCK!! The Music, the ppl, the places nearby, everything!

Thats great to hear carnt wait to hear about everyones favourite citys in D/P and my i recomend you all to have a look at my player thread the link is in my signature and you may even end up with a few shiny pokemon!:D

Glitch city, ftw. XD
All jokes aside I would have to say Fuchsia city and Lilycove since they have/are near Safari Zone. Also Celadon because you get eevee there (^_^) and the large shopping center is there.​

my is solaceon town for its long route down to hatch eggs i also like canalave for the ships

My favorite city in diamond and pearl would have to be Twinleaf because its cool!and great thread by the way Alazzakazam!:)

Any town that has Ghost & Psychic Pokemon in it because they are my favorite especially the Gengar line... :DTakenaka Hanbei's joke weapon has 6 flags on it!!!???

My favorite city is definitely Ecruteauk from G/S/C because it's all mysterious and filled with mysteries. As a bonus you can catch Ho-oh and battle all the Eevees.

GoldenRod:
Cool Gym Leader,
MAGNET TRAIN TO KANTO
Tv station
UnDeRgRoUnD (sound familiar?)
Breeding center
Lots more too!!!

I mossdeep city. They have a Space station which would help me be an astronomer.(Thats what I want to be)

Back