Ferrari Mart --BANNERS-SIGS-AVATARS

RE: Ferrari Mart --BANNERS PLAY MATS!

Actually I think this looks pretty decent xD
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4546/61028336.png
61028336.png

if you guys can, i would like to ask you to change the...format i guess? i cant see the pics due to them being from sites that my crazy dad blocked. so idk how you whould do that but itd be nice since i cant see what im getting without it.

thanks,
Sircubith

Ok, I don't have the image here, but tomorrow I'll try out a few uploading sites to see what works for you.

Banner
Picture: Magmortar, Volcarona, and Charizard engaged in battle!
Main Text: XFlameMasterX(caligraphy font please)
Form of Art: Banner

Picture: Same as above.
Main Text: XFlameMasterX
Form of Art: Avatar(if able)

Sorry, I don't do three pokemon in a banner unless they are separate. If you want a battle scene I can do 2 pokemon though!

Sigh....that's why I picked 3 to begin with...now I have the difficult choice of cutting one of the pokemon....
EDIT: I guess Magmortar/Charizard since my competitive deck will be Zard for this season, and Magmortar's a given(obviously)
A volcano background would be cool if possible, maybe on one of those floors with the Pokeball on it(like the gyms in the games) Thanks!

XFlameMasterX-Il get to work on your 3 pokemon banner no promises it will be spectacular however.

SirCubith- TO put a picture into your sig just go to User CP-Change Signature-then just click the insert image button (the one that looks like a sun coming over a mountain) and post the Images URL in your case http://i55.tinypic.com/15dnqlj.jpg should work then just click Update signature. so just copy this link into your sig minus to ---

15dnqlj.jpg--

This only took me about 30 mins to do so its a roughe draft i just want your thoughts on the picture choices the third pokemon is actually really hard to fit in given the rule of thirds and what not.

-Picture or just tell me what you want and I will find the picture: My avatar Atm, which is penguin mario
-Main Text (Optional): OMG! COO-KEH!!!
-Subtext (Optional): none
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Play mat): Banner please. :)
Could you PM me when it's done? Ty :)

-Artist you want to design it for you(optional): Whoever can do it.
-Picture or just tell me what you want and I will find the picture: A Luxray howling over a defeated Machoke. -Main Text (Optional): Slayer of the beasts.
-Subtext (Optional): None.
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Play mat): Banner.

I'm sorry if the pictures are difficult to find, but I have confidence! :D

I've been looking for quite some time and I haven't found a moderately decent picture of a defeated Machoke in any semblance. I'll try to request something though, this order might take some time.

Just wondering, how would getting a Play Mat work? And is it just laminated paper? Or is it the roll-up soft kind?

It is the roll up soft kind (its like a mousepad) and you would get it shipped to your door.

Could I have an avy?
-Picture or just tell me what you want and I will find the picture: Espeon&Shadow lugia
-Form of Art: Avatar

Back