BW/BW2 Final Evolution of Starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Final Evoultion of starters

When I saw the fake scan of Otatsu, Takaki, and that Bomb Pig guy, (Tsutarja, Mijumaru, and Pokabu, respectively.) I felt pretty creeped out. Besides, I don't want to see Scruffy the Tsutarja as a limbless Dragon/Grass, okay? And my friend draws Pokemon. One of them says she adopted a Mijumaru. She wouldn't like that thing's final evo.

Well we already kinda know how the 2nd evolution of the water type and the grass type look after looking at the character sheet. Not sure though if it is confirmed.

hope it goes:
Grass/Dragon or at least can learn dragon moves
Fire/Dark
Water/Fighting

hoping it can naturally learn dragon pulse and energyball. pokabu needs to learn flare blitz. pokemon like them need to be capeable of moves that match their attack stats.

Why do I want Pokabu to be part ghost now...?
Maybe Tsutaaja will be part dark? (Snakes are EVIL :O)

Bug/Dark would be bad. U-turn/Megahorn would become a pain.

And I have to say, that fanart posted a page back was awesome. I wonder if Tsutarja/Tsutakeeku WILL gain more legs upon evolution

more legs is weird. hes not a centipede. keep the legs with the same amount but longer and stronger.
it could be part dark but it has a high sp atk stat and dark moves, bar dark pulse, are offensive. bugs would kill it as much as an ice beam on a grs/drg.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Not trying to be the "picture spammer", but I'm REALLY hoping Pokabu's evolution line will look somewhat like this:

Pokabu_Evolution_Line_by_PashaPup.jpg

The final evolution has that spiked steel ball looking thing at the end of its tail, which is why I think Pokabu's final evolution could be Fire/Steel. But Fire/Ground would be WAY better, IMO.
I love the final evolution! I hope that it will look like Ken Sugimori.

I don't want Grass/Dragon, though. :p

Grass/Steel would be amazing. It's already clear Tsutarja's a speedy glass cannon with high SA, so Grass/Steel would make it less flimsy.

Dragons are mythical creatures in Pokémon fairly inaccessible. It would be almost impossible to see a starter Pokémon have this type.

Red Monkeys In A Forest said:
I think they should look like this:
jr7cef.jpg

That would be great! (Not my art BTW)

..beautiful *sobs*

Is Pokabu's final evo ELECTRIC? EPIC.

Those are truly amazing, and I would possibly marry whoever made those <3

that was beautiful. thats just so awesome and pokabu turning part electric would totally be fine with me.

You'll have to wait to find out.Way too early to analyze this now.

I've seen a lot of fanart in this thread, and I must say, I'm impressed by them. Too bad the real ones are probably gonna be worse.

Also;
Red Monkeys In A Forest said:
did anyone else notice how much better Mijumaru looks without the orange nose?

IIII diiiidd!

I can really see flames around Porky's hoofs after looking at that fanart, now.

didnt everyone. thats my favorite fanart and if they all look like that id be unable to choose. i like how the final evo still resembles its first form (like how it should be). i wonder if i could use that as my profile pic

First (off-topic picture):

Mudkipz_doesn__t_liek_Mijumaru_by_Sklavenbrause.png
gotta love this! xDD

Second (on-topic picture):

Mijumaru_evolution_by_Pokekoks.png
Mijumaru_final_evolution_by_Penguyen.jpg

THESE would be NICE!! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back