BW/BW2 Final Evolution of Starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Final Evoultion of starters

pretty nice. not as good as your first picture but a close second. is there any doubt that wotter will be part fgt?

MijumaruEvo.jpg

My hopes for Mijumaru's final evolution. Not much, but I hope at least its head will look similar. It isn't until now that I noticed how crappily drawn the tail is. D:,

If you keep making pokemon designs and gamefreak see's them there going to run out of ideas quicker than you could imagine.

both look cool. wish u could show you mine. how close will the 2nd evos be to their beta art. koromori was really different...hopefully basileaf (smugleaf) will be much darker.

@ManhattanTheStar: That looks really good, all of it. I wouldn't compromise any part of it's design.

Does anyone think Mijumaru will get very... Hefty? In later evolutions. Like, big-boned (lol).

Hellion said:
Does anyone think Mijumaru will get very... Hefty? In later evolutions. Like, big-boned (lol).

Yea I think so, I believe I saw a evolution of him created by someone where he was really "big-boned" lol. It seemed to fit.

maybe as a sumo:/ but i want a ninja then a samurai with a shell blade and armor. also id like it to be more muscular then....hefty.

(8) I like big Mijumarus and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny...(8) Heh, no. :[

As much as it would be cool to have a Sumo-type evolution of Mijumaru, Hariyama is already made, so a Samuri would be better.

llavaa said:
(8) I like big Mijumarus and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny...(8) Heh, no. :[

As much as it would be cool to have a Sumo-type evolution of Mijumaru, Hariyama is already made, so a Samuri would be better.

XD

Yeah, I agree about the sumo thing. There's so much more potential in a samurai/ninja otter. Or maybe... Maybe Mijumaru could use its shells like japanese war fans? That's what I thought when I saw that Beta BW Scan, but then Shell Blade came around.

Mijumarus Shell can be pretty much used for anything, a blade, a scoop etc. And hopefully we'll see that shine through in the anime and it's evolutions. The war fans is a great idea aswell. :)

I like how Mijumaru's Shell can be detachable. I wonder if the shell of the Mijumaru's evolution can detach the shell. Though I think that it will have to shells to the side. I hope that they reveal some images for the final evolutions of the starters soon.

Hellion said:
@ManhattanTheStar: That looks really good, all of it. I wouldn't compromise any part of it's design.

I WOULD HATE THAT! I NEVER LIKED HAVING A FAT MIJUMARU! Sorry i just will be so dissapointed if that's what he turns out to be.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
MijumaruEvo.jpg

My hopes for Mijumaru's final evolution. Not much, but I hope at least its head will look similar. It isn't until now that I noticed how crappily drawn the tail is. D:,

This is win, mahattan!

Luigibuster8989 said:
You'll have to wait to find out.Way too early to analyze this now.

Um. This is speculation.
And It's not really that early.
For all we know they could be revealed tomorrow :3

ManhattanTheStarr said:
MijumaruEvo.jpg

I love you. (UH, I WAS TALKING TO MIJUMARU EVO, K?)
DO MORE! DO MORE!

Well we already know how the 2nd evo of the water starter and the grass starter look like (if the character sheet is real). We need to know how the final evolutions will look like. I hope they don't look horrible.

Ice Arceus said:
Well we already know how the 2nd evo of the water starter and the grass starter look like (if the character sheet is real). We need to know how the final evolutions will look like. I hope they don't look horrible.

The character sheet was confirmed to be real quite a while ago. That's was how we knew what Iris looked like. (we were only shown the outline of her originally, put the two together.... you know what I mean).

The drawing posted above is cool, but it looks way to much like a 1st stage evolution. Actually, it is a bit too similar to Mijumaru's evolution from the character sheet.

GoldenDP and Manhatten the star have the best Mijumaru evo's ever they win the internet. Anyway yeah they would and should look something like that if not i will be angry and you wont like it when i'm angry.

I think the evolution drawn above is more like a second evolution then a third, personally. Don't get me wrong, still amazing though. :)

I'm pretty sure the Sugimori art will be a disappointment now :O
I hope it turns out EXACTLY like this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back