BW/BW2 Final Evolution of Starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Final Evoultion of starters

Hey. Been a lurker a long time yadda yadda.
I had to pop in for two reasons.
1. Those are the most amazing sprites I think I've ever seen.
2. Speaking of Mijumaru's first evo...
つコノスア should be its name. I'm... sorta sure it's pronounced "Tsukonosua".

Hope I'm not wrong, and I love this site :3

i would love to see the grass one's (i call him serplant) final evo be a grass/dragon type; but i doubt it because it would make it too strong; maybe a grass/dark or a grass/flying

Mucrush said:
Hey I know this tread may be for the FINAL evolution, but I just tried making sprites for Tsutaja and Mijumaru first evolution. The colors and, just overall design, is taken from the best designs yet xD

Mijumaru_evo_sprite_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

Tsutaja_evo_sprite_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

It isn't easy to make those weird animations just with a low-animate program called UnFREEz XD

Those look preety real. I think they are cool.

Tsutaaja - Grass/Dragon all the way. Big pterodactyl or dragon.

Pokabu - Can't really say or want any particular dual type for him. But if the creators make a flying pig, which they totally could considering how much they're tripping already, I wouldn't mind.

Mijumaru - Looks like it's going to be Water/Ice, even though we have more than enough of those. Who knows though, with that white face it could turn into a Ghost.

Is anybody else thinking that the green cobra that Martin mentioned could be the final evolution of Tsutaja and not related to the legendaries?

Tsutaja’s evolution is named Tsutawaiya (ツタワイヤ) (tsuta = ivy) and final evolution is named Tsutatesura (ツタテスラ) (Tsuta = ivy). Final is a green cobra-ish Pokemon.

Tsutaja_Final_Evo_by_orohnpokemon.jpg

- Darkrai - said:
Tsutaja’s evolution is named Tsutawaiya (ツタワイヤ) (tsuta = ivy) and final evolution is named Tsutatesura (ツタテスラ) (Tsuta = ivy). Final is a green cobra-ish Pokemon.

Tsutaja_Final_Evo_by_orohnpokemon.jpg

That image does fit nicely with the rumors. I doubt the rumors are true though. After you hear tons of this "he said, she said" stuff you tend to be a non believer no matter what.

However if Pokabu's final evolution is indeed a flaming boar I would be quite happy. But I'd still get Mijumaru, as I always pick the water starters.

Hey. Newbie here, but longtime viewer of the site. Just never got around to signing up.

I feel like we need something fresh when it comes to the starters' type combinations. A lot of them are used not only in starters, but in other pokemon too. People are suggesting fire/ground or fire/steel for Pokabu. Been done already. Look at Camperupt and Heatran, among others. That's why I think we need fresh type combinations we haven't seen before.

Pokabu- Fire/Psychic
Mijumara- Water/Ghost
Tsutaaja- Grass/Fighting

A Big Warthog (Pokabu's Final Form) (Fire/Dark)
A Ninja Otter (Mijumaru's Final Form) (Water/Fight)
A Giant Dragon (or) Dinosaur (Tsutarja's Final Form) (Grass/Dragon)

hrmmm...,
Ninja otter???
I like the idea.! XD
And idk... Maybe a snake like dragon??

ZoroarkDude24 said:
A Big Warthog (Pokabu's Final Form) (Fire/Dark)
A Ninja Otter (Mijumaru's Final Form) (Water/Fight)
A Giant Dragon (or) Dinosaur (Tsutarja's Final Form) (Grass/Dragon)

*imagines Grass/Dragon* that would make me love Tsutaja even more!

If Tsutaja's Third evo was grass/dragon I think i might have to finaly pick the grass starter.....

Woah, i bet Pokabu's evolution would look like Pumbaa. A Grass/Dragon would be epic!

Drakeman said:
Woah, i bet Pokabu's evolution would look like Pumbaa. A Grass/Dragon would be epic!
It wouldn't really fit with the others... But, it would be awesome :D

i highly, highly, highly doubt the grass starter will turn into a grass/dragon... it will just be so OP.... or super weak.... either way doubt it will happen.

Mijumaru as a ninja would make sense as shell blade is the a new sig move that i think the pokemon throws a shell. My point is that it is kind of like throwing a ninja star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back