Final Fantasy IV

I don't get how Duke did so well in the Lunar Place with level 65 people when I'm like all level 70 and I'm sucking at it. >:|
Oh ya, I was going deeper and deeper into that place for 30 minutes just to get killed in one hit by the monster who appears from the Chest with the Crystal Armlets.
Maybe things would be better if Edge didn't have ZERO defense. >:|

lol im lvl 34 on cecil(after mtt ordeals) parom lvl 24 porom lvl 23 and tehlla lvl 22.well the dungeons have more secrets and Shin ryu is supposedly in it.(i highly doubt he is) and what happend 2 the hidden elixers ?!??!?

Alot has changed since the GBA version apparently.
I decided to go back and find the Tsunami Augument, just for those really annoying battles in the Lunar place.
And apparently 19 defense for a level 60 Edge is abnormal >:|
Why am I stuck with a crappy Edge?
For somebody who is apparently Uber, he sucks. -_-

Hold on here. I'm trying to do the Bestiary as best I can too, but that doesn't mean overtraining. There is a difference Duke. Lol at the famous quote. Second, Mr.Spammy, why did you have to copy what I've been doing for the past week? That's kind of rude. ;/ Lol 0 Def. for Edge. You got a bad clone of Edge Silver. :O A lot has changed from the GBA version. There are no new dungeons, and Augments are certainly new. Good for you Silver. I got Tsunami yesterday, and I'm now in the Castle of Eblan.

dmaaster out.

no, not exactly.

The rare fights are what I was going for, and well...they never came.

Thats why I was an insane level.

Now im a Paladin, so its moot

:/ Then you wasted time training then. Just run from the common fights and use Siren if you need to.

dmaster out.

Luckily I found a Black Garb for Edge so now his Defense is at 33. That still sucks compared to everyone else, though.

All my people, except Edge of course, are level 70+.
Edge is currently level 62. (-_-)
Ad am I the only one that finds it hillarious that Kain has 8 Intellect at level 70? :p

Update: I beat Behemut. It was really surprisingly easy. I got into a battle with it by accident, to. I wasn't even ready.
It didn't even get the chance to attack me.
It was to busy trying to cast Mage Flare.
I don't know why any of you had trouble with it.

You were asking for help with it. >:[[[[[[[ Anyway, I'm now really near the Dark Elf.

dmaster out.

i just fought dark elf!XD. anyways ever notice that on the snes its easier 2 hit secret switches than on ds?

i found out a wierd thing...ur lvl of ur entire party plus cecils stats and how many times uve died = the ninja guy's stats.ZEROMUS is 2 easy.lvl 99 all chars. and cast ur strongest spells.some1 said "ShinRyu"appears somewhere after u beat the game.lol its a lye.btw ever notice bosses spam ther moves alot more than its snes counterpart?

Having only witnessed gameplay of the SNES version, I can't say. I can say that I'm in the Tower of Zot now.

dmaster out.

Back