Final Fantasy IV

i purposely made myself undertrained so i can train with edge to get to lv40, so right now im in the cave of eblan with:
Cecil Lv35 Rydia Lv33
Edge Lv35 Kain Lv 37
Rosa Lv 34 --->

That actually sounds like a good strategy. Rosa and Rydia could've used a few more levels for Lugae, but you probably didn't have any problem with him.

dmaster out.

no augments is HARD.

Havent ventured into the subterrain yet

Current levels
77 Kain
77 Rydia
79 Cecil
77 Rosa
75 Edge

I bet Duke. I can't imagine it. Are you doing no Augments because you don't like them, or is it because you think no FF needs them? I also think you trained way over Duke. :O You'll have no problem beating the game you know...

I might try it Mr.Spammy, but I always train while I go, so I'll be under-leveled and then I'll need to grind...What glitch do you have?

dmaster out.

The first glitch was when i got into battle at agart (island), the game froze (happened twice).
The second glitch was when i opened a chest and completed a map at the same time, i only got the item from the chest.

Both happening today.

Are you sure you didn't get the items from completing the map? Because that happened to me before a Boss, but then I checked, and it gave them to me anyway.

dmaster out.

That sucks. It's just something with the game. Was it a good item? :eek:

dmaster out.

youd be suprised that you think im over leveled, im having problems on B4

And no, I didnt know about the augments

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LEVEL 75 AND ZEROMUS OWNS ME...

wowza....

*goes to train and get onion equipment*

The thing i hate about this game the most is that zermous is sooooooo much more easier than he is in the SNES(or is it NES? IDK) version(big bang is basically gone)...

DukeFireBird said:
what are you talking about? BIG BANG HURTS... It did like 5K+ damage to my party

The thing I hate about this game the most is that zermous is sooooooo much more easier than he is in the SNES(or is it NES? IDK) version(big bang is basically gone)...

that means he barely uses big bang...

Wait, so Duke, you had problems on B4, but you made it to Zeromus? ://///// Anyway, for Big Bang he uses that attack along with Black Hole, so I'd say he uses it pretty frequently. I'd suggest Blocking to stop Big Bang. Defend when he's shaking. Here's a basic attack order for Zeromus: Black Hole, Big Bang, Black Hole, Osmose, Big Bang, Big Bang, Osmose. Hopefully that helped you a little bit.

Too bad about the Wine Mr.Spammy. ;f It was on the SNES. Didn't you read the front page? :F

dmaster out.

Back