• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

First and Only Trade Thread **DISCOUNTED

RE: First and Only Trade Thread

piplup234 said:
CML for Donphan Great Japanese

I'm interested in your:

1x Leafeon X

Also, I have Crobat Great Japanese. Maybe I can find something else to trade if you want this too, or idk we'll see if we can make a deal :)

Thegame8228 said:
I'm interested in your:

1x Leafeon X

Also, I have Crobat Great Japanese. Maybe I can find something else to trade if you want this too, or idk we'll see if we can make a deal :)
I won't trade leafeon for it, anything else?

CML for trade

Be more specific in your Trades.

dmaster out.

Thegame8228 said:
How about a Gengar X and 2 spiritomb pa?
Drop the Spiritombs, because:
Gengar X $25
Spiritomb $6.50
Donphan Great $25

The Gengar X is actually $20 on troll and toad and the Shaymin X (Land) is $20 on eBAY. I'd rather trade you for the Shaymin since I already have a Gengar X. These are the 2 options I'm willing to do:

Trade Option 1
My:

Donphan Great JPN - $25

Your:

Gengar X - $20
x2 Shaymin (Platinum - Land)

OR

Trade Option 2
My:

Donphan Great JPN - $25

Your:

Shaymin X (Land) - $20

lmk what ya wanna do bro

Thegame8228 said:
The Gengar X is actually $20 on troll and toad and the Shaymin X (Land) is $20 on eBAY. I'd rather trade you for the Shaymin since I already have a Gengar X. These are the 2 options I'm willing to do:

Trade Option 1
My:

Donphan Great JPN - $25

Your:

Gengar X - $20
x2 Shaymin (Platinum - Land)
Well 1 is RH and 1 isn't the RH is about worth $5, also I don't go by troll and toad, they used to have Uxie(when they were worth $20-25) for $2 until they found out it was worth something and they have Lux X at $25 (obviosly they're sold out)

richkid50000 said:
CML for donphan and crobat prime.

My:

x1 Crobat Great JPN $25

Your:

x2 Blaziken FB $4.75 ea @ www.trollandtoad.com $9.50
x1 Blaziken FB X $12 ea @ www.trollandtoad.com
x1 Claydol - League Promo

If Piplup doesn't trade me for the Donphan Great, or you make a better offer, I'll attempt to make a trade with you for that as well. :)

piplup234 said:
Well 1 is RH and 1 isn't the RH is about worth $5, also I don't go by troll and toad, they used to have Uxie(when they were worth $20-25) for $2 until they found out it was worth something and they have Lux X at $25 (obviosly they're sold out)

It's up to you man. I got a Leafeon X so if I get the Shaymin X (Land) I can make a deck out of the stuff. I'd much rather have the Shaymin instead of the Gengar X. So what do you want to do?

well that makes no sense as they have 39 blaze X's therefore they can sell them for cheap. almost everywhere else they are almost $20. plus claydols are still very useful and valuable. check troll and toad on them and its $16. so i cant do that. LMK either way.

Thegame8228 said:
piplup234 said:

It's up to you man. I got a Leafeon X so if I get the Shaymin X (Land) I can make a deck out of the stuff. I'd much rather have the Shaymin instead of the Gengar X. So what do you want to do?
OK, I'll do the Gengar and 2 Shaymin for it PM me to confirm

richkid50000 said:
Piplup: bidding war for it?
Nah, please I posted first. And I might trade it to you later after HGSS decks have been more established

My:

x1 Crobat Great JPN $25

Your:

x2 Blaziken FB $4.75 ea @ http://www.trollandtoad.com $9.50
x1 Blaziken FB X $12 ea @ http://www.trollandtoad.com
x1 Expert Belt

lmk :p

Back