• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

First and Only Trade Thread **DISCOUNTED

RE: First and Only Trade Thread

my: Bronzong G (RH)

your: Niddoqueen & Nidorina RR

?

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please CML for Gallade 4 Lv X or Blaziken FB Lv X

I don't see enough or any lv. x's...if you're on pojo i sell cards

Ian. said:
my: Bronzong G (RH)

your: Niddoqueen & Nidorina RR

?

No thanks, Bronzong G is $.39, it's just a throw-in on a bigger trade so I don't waste stamps. And I think I traded my last Nidoqueen

hey, im interested in your ninetales HGSS, although i dont have any of your wants, could you CML?
thanks

PokemonTradeAccount said:
hey, im interested in your ninetales HGSS, although i don't have any of your wants, could you CML?
thanks

Hmm, these are the only things I'm kinda interested in

1 blaziken fb x
1 landmin x
1 gallade e4 x
1 dialga g x

idk, but that's all i like on ur list

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Promocroak G

Your:
Ho-Oh Bottom-Half
Ninetails RH

LMK or counter

hmm, ill pm you...not sure yet

Thegame8228 said:

1 blaziken fb x
1 landmin x
1 gallade e4 x
1 dialga g x

alright, well im also interested in your HGSS sleeves, although im not sure if i want to trade a x. do you need any holos? more staples?

Thegame8228 said:

1 blaziken fb x
1 landmin x
1 gallade e4 x
1 dialga g x

alright, well im also interested in your HGSS sleeves, although im not sure if i want to trade a x. do you need any holos? more staples?

hmm, i would like more call energy, double colorless energy....and im using the sleeves now, ill remove em

Thegame8228 said:
hmm, i would like more call energy, double colorless energy...and im using the sleeves now, ill remove em

ah, i only wanted the sleeves if they were sealed. as for call energy, i do have 1 RH call energy for trade, would you trade the ninetales for it?

ah, i only wanted the sleeves if they were sealed. as for call energy, i do have 1 RH call energy for trade, would you trade the ninetales for it?

hmm, if i dont trade it to this other guy right now maybe we can try to work something out...ill let ya know then

Thegame8228 said:
hmm, if i don't trade it to this other guy right now maybe we can try to work something out...ill let ya know then

ok thanks, please let me know, if so, we can work something through PM's if you like

richkid50000 said:
i meant in cards...

like i posted i want to trade one and something else or both for a flygon x or a luxray gl x, preferably a lux x...you have that listed on your thread as well lol...anything else you see for one of the two?

Back