• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

First and Only Trade Thread **DISCOUNTED

RE: First and Only Trade Thread

the situation said:
cml for blaziken fb x please .

My:

x1 Blaziken FB X

Your:

1x Gardevoir X
1x Machoke
1x Machamp

And maybe some machops?

the situation said:
no? quite tryin to rip me off .

lol dont get all personal...i ask for more if there's nothing i want but i like to trade anyways. you should learn how to be a trader and make counter offers.

Thegame8228 said:
hmm, if i don't trade it to this other guy right now maybe we can try to work something out...ill let ya know then

hey, if you still have the ninetales, i do have a call energy for trade

Thegame8228 said:
lol don't get all personal...i ask for more if there's nothing i want but i like to trade anyways. you should learn how to be a trader and make counter offers.
i'll trade you somethin thats fair .

the situation said:
i'll trade you somethin thats fair .

ok, i dont see anything that i really want or need, but what do you value my blaziken fb x at?

PokemonTradeAccount said:

im still waiting on the guy to get back to me...i'd want more than a call energy for it though because i can get more from others

Thegame8228 said:
ok, i don't see anything that i really want or need, but what do you value my blaziken fb x at?

im still waiting on the guy to get back to me...i'd want more than a call energy for it though because i can get more from others

alright, what would you want to add in with the call?

piplup234 said:
CML for x1 Ninetales RH HGSS Please

ok, im going to put this ninetales on hold for now...i'll still take offers but i will not cyl until i know if the other deal goes through.

[/quote]

im just going to wait for now because i really want the promocroak g, so feel free to make offers but i will wait for now

Thegame8228 said:
ok, im going to put this ninetales on hold for now...i'll still take offers but i will not cyl until i know if the other deal goes through.

im just going to wait for now because i really want the promocroak g, so feel free to make offers but i will wait for now
[/quote]

alright, ill wait as well, LMK if they get back to you

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmm, I'd trade it to you for Absol G X? I hope it's not asking too much, but I can get them for $7.50 on eBAY. Probably cheaper if I can make an offer, lol. Alright, lmk

Thegame8228 said:

[/quote]

Hmm, I'd trade it to you for Absol G X? I hope it's not asking too much, but I can get them for $7.50 on eBAY. Probably cheaper if I can make an offer, lol. Alright, lmk
[/quote]

i think its a bit much, i see absol g x ebay BIN price at 11+. what do you value ninetales HGSS price wise?

[/quote]

i think its a bit much, i see absol g x ebay BIN price at 11+. what do you value ninetales HGSS price wise?
[/quote]

here

hmm i dont know really. maybe add something little?

Thegame8228 said:

[/quote]

here

hmm i don't know really. maybe add something little?
[/quote]

I rather not trade a X for it, and there's nothing else i wanted. is there anything else besides absol x your looking for?

here

[/quote]

I rather not trade a X for it, and there's nothing else i wanted. is there anything else besides absol x your looking for?
[/quote]

yeah, your right...what about x2 blaziken fb?

Thegame8228 said:
here

[/quote]

[/quote]

maybe, im going to buy a few packs of HGSS, maybe ill get one, ill get back to you on friday if thats fine with you

[/quote]

maybe, im going to buy a few packs of HGSS, maybe ill get one, ill get back to you on friday if thats fine with you
[/quote]

yeah, idk what to do with it. i know it's a good way for draw power once the st rotates, and it does look pretty sweet being rh. i dont really NEED anything worth trading for. and please, never feel like you're getting ripped off with me, it's all about bartering. i usually ask for more than i should then settle on a fair trade.

the situation said:
like twelve dollars .

Ok, if I can put it towards a Luxray GL X, Flygon X, Uxie X, or get $12 for it on Pojo.com Forumns then I'll do that.

Thegame8228 said:
Ok, if I can put it towards a Luxray GL X, Flygon X, Uxie X, or get $12 for it on Pojo.com Forumns then I'll do that.
so your going to trade your blaz fb x .

Back