• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Darkrai EX!!! H: Many EXs!!!

I'm bad at offers at the moment because I'm usually totally off on the price of cards but here's a try (Please don't get mad if it's horrible):
My:
x1 Mewtwo EX FA (has very, very slight edgeware on the back because of play, but still in great condition (I think)
Your:
x1 Darkrai EX (tin Promo)
x1 Mewtwo EX (tin Promo)
x1 Rayquaza DV (either the stamp or not, I don't care but preferably the non-stamp)
x1 Shaymin EX
(and possibly the Giratina EX if my offer isn't too one-sided)

Sure I can, but my computer hates me and won't let me upload pics, so I emailed them to your email (the MSN ID one on your profile). I can send more if you want. thanks!

@numberonewill
Sorry, but I didn't see enough for the Darkrai.
@anythingbutgrass
By wotc cards, do you mean cards from like Base set? Because I saw your list and sadly I have none of the cards you are looking for. I have many many many, but for some reason I'm missing those cards. Sorry

Yes, I was referring to some Wizards cards. To tell you the truth, I'm really looking for those fossil and most any jungle set rares, but i really need to get ahold of binder sleeves. I don't care if they are used, as long as they are in good condition and are clear (not foggy).

Okay, I understand that. But like I said I don't have most of the cards that you are looking for.

Fluttershy said:
@numberonewill
Sorry, but I didn't see enough for the Darkrai.
@anythingbutgrass
By wotc cards, do you mean cards from like Base set? Because I saw your list and sadly I have none of the cards you are looking for. I have many many many, but for some reason I'm missing those cards. Sorry

What is your value on it?

That's not too bad. Thank you. If you do change your mind feel free to lmk. Thank you.

@exdarkrai01
I'd rather have your Darkrai Promo more.
How about your Darkrai EX Promo and Sableye DEX for my Registeel EX?
@numberonewill
Your welcome, thanks for coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back