• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Darkrai EX!!! H: Many EXs!!!

Fluttershy said:
@exdarkrai01
I'd rather have your Darkrai Promo more.
How about your Darkrai EX Promo and Sableye DEX for my Registeel EX?
I havent updated my trade thread in a long time haha.I dont have a Darkrai EX promo up for trade right now. Im interested in registeel but DV Rayquazas are really the only thing ive got up for trade right now and if you want that i could do
Sableye
DV quaza
EDIT: I have a tynamo from your wants if that helps any haha
something small (Worth less than 2 dollars)
for registeel.
I have 3X Darkrai EX DEX but id really be only looking for BC stuff for those

Oh, well in that case I'm not interested because Rayquaza DV isn't a card that I am in desperate need of right now. Thanks anyway!

cml for Mew-EX, Terrakion NV, Fliptini, Gardevoir ND, Klinklang BW, and any Eelektrik (NV) you may have.

I'm interested in Raikou EX and Rayquaza EX FA. Can you check my list? I have 2 unlisted shiny Pokemon too.

I only saw your Ho-Oh EX but I don't think that's enough for any of the cards you want...

x2 Darkrai EX (promo)**
x1 Rayquaza DV*
x1 Tynamo NVI 38*
your
x1 Darkrai EX FA

@evilpacman
That is way too much on your side so no
@choji
I would really love to do that trade! But I try to go somewhat along the lines of TrollandToad and Darkrai EX FA is at $55 now. Yes, I know it's outrageous but do you have a trade thread that I could look at or something else you have for trade. I would really like to trade with you though. I think we can totally work something out :)

Well, I dont think Raikou is that much more... anyway, I traded the Ho-oh a few days back so its all good! Thanks anyway!

Could you do my 2 Mewtwo EX and something else small for your Keldeo EX and 1 Pokemon Catcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back