• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Want: FA Supporters and More! Have: Keldeo EX!

You're the only trader left, my friend. How about your white Kyurem ex fullart, krookodile secret rare, FA Tornadus, and mew ex for my Skyla FA?

Hhmmmmm.... Did you see anything else other than the Tornadus FA? Btw, the White Kyurem EX FA is the Boundaries Crossed one

Fluttershy said:
Hhmmmmm.... Did you see anything else other than the Tornadus FA? Btw, the White Kyurem EX FA is the Boundaries Crossed one
Yes, I know, and no, I didn't really see anything else. Maybe the shiny rocky helmet, but I cannot think of anything else.
Pm me to confirm the trade.

Please check my thread.

Binx wants
DV kyurem
FA white kyurem EX
3 x nv virizion

@Daenordus
I actually traded away my Mew EX a few days ago and forgot to take it off my list. Anything else?
@Binx345
The only thing I saw was the Lugia EX FA

Fluttershy said:
@Daenordus
I actually traded away my Mew EX a few days ago and forgot to take it off my list. Anything else?
@Binx345
The only thing I saw was the Lugia EX FA

Raikou ex, then.

Looking over this trade again, I've realized that my end is at least $10 more than your side. This is probably the best I could do for the Skyla FA: my White Kyurem EX FA and Raikou EX

Fluttershy said:
Looking over this trade again, I've realized that my end is at least $10 more than your side. This is probably the best I could do for the Skyla FA: my White Kyurem EX FA and Raikou EX
K then.

Would you do my:

Cheren FA
3x Garbodor (Garbotoxin)

for your

Skyla FA

? Let me know!

Any medium value cards you liked? I really don't want to trade Tornadus for Zekrom EXs cause there not a huge want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back