• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Want: FA Supporters and More! Have: Keldeo EX!

Hi! I have:
x3 Gothitelle EP***
x1 Accelgor DE***
x1 Mew EX***
x4 Float Stone***
XXX Plasma Freeze

I am sorta interested in the Keldeo EX, or money (if you are willing to buy). Please let me know. Thanks!

I'm not really interested in buying, but I will trade. In addition to the Keldeo EX, I have a Virbank City Gym and a Colress from your wants. Offer (must have float stones in it)?

Don't need those anymore. I just updated my thread. Also, I just traded for a Keldeo EX. Thanks anyway!

Hey...i would be interested in Keldeo and Blastoise
Off your wants, I have float stones...you can check my thread if youd like. Link to it in my signature.

Hey, Fluttershy. I have 2 Victini EX (1 is a bit played), and I'm interested in your Keldeo EX, and also White Kyurem EX FA. Is the Keldeo Set or Promo? And could you check my list for anything you might need? Let me know, and I can make an offer. Thanks!

Top 32 bros :p The White Kyurem EX FA has a couple white scratches on the back in the corners and the Keldeo (set) has a "crease" (not sure what to call it but it isn't exactly a crease- more like a slight bend that's scarcely visible. I like the Victini's and maybe the Mew EX FA.

Fluttershy said:
Top 32 bros :p The White Kyurem EX FA has a couple white scratches on the back in the corners and the Keldeo (set) has a "crease" (not sure what to call it but it isn't exactly a crease- more like a slight bend that's scarcely visible. I like the Victini's and maybe the Mew EX FA.

Nice job with top 32!

Anyway. I'm realizing now that the value of Vicitni EX and Keldeo EX don't match up very well. What are you looking for from Plasma Freeze? I could do a Victini and some things from Plasma Freeze for the Keldeo. Let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back