• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

For Sale!!! Codes/Deckboxs/Japanese Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Stars and more!!!

RE: My Sell Thread! Have Triumphant, Luxray X, Uxie X, Promocroak, Merchandise and More!!

Hey.
I am intrested in buying your:
1x Raichu Prime UD

And I was wondering if you happen to have any of these for sale:
1x Omastar AR
1x Spiritomb TR
1x Mr. Mime CL

LMK. Thanks.

RE: My Sell Thread! Have Triumphant, Luxray X, Uxie X, Promocroak, Merchandise and More!!

Pokefreak- how's 15$ shipped sound for all?

Hmm...How about you add in a steelix prime to make it $20? Could I send any card(s) to lower the price? I have some ex's. Just check my thread.

22$ shipped with steelix sorry.

Alright then. Forget the Steelix... Is there anyway I could lower the price though?

14$ if you add rh warp energy. Is it mint?

Nah. I value it more than a dollar (it is mint). Ill probably buy the cards for $15 in cash. I need to get more stamps first. :p

pokefreak- ok lmk

Would love to buy a set of the Undaunted sleeves from you and an Espeon Prime. $16 for the card, all 60 sleeves, and shipping, correct? I live in the US. If everything's fine, feel free to PM me the e-mail address for your Paypal and I can send the money over to you.

Artemis- can you do 18$ shipped?

How much shipped for a Promocroak? Troll and Toad has them, opened, for $6:
http://trollandtoad.com/p297839.html

The price I said above was your listed price, I wasn't trying to haggle. You say in the OP that the sleeves are $9 shipped, the Espeon Prime is $7, and that anything above $10 gets free shipping anyway. Is there a particular reason you want me to pay more?

How much for 2 lostgar and a mew prime? And do you have a cursegar and a gengar from stormfront and the 3 lost world? Also, I can only pay with Money order.

noobmuffin- 10$ shipped
Artemis- 17$ shipped?
Legendmaker-102$ shipped for all?

I'm not going to pay you more than the price you're asking for in the OP unless you can actually give me a valid reason for it. Or even any reason. You still haven't responded to my question.

Artemis- because i changed the sleeves to 10$ shipped now as they are not being given at PR anymore. Up to you.

It's not good business practice to change prices on something after someone's already offered to pay your cost, but I do thank you for at least answering me. $17 is acceptable, I just wasn't going to pay above cost for no reason. Go ahead and PM me your paypal e-mail address when you get a chance and we can go from there.

I could just go buy it for $7 shipped from T&T, thanks though...

Back