• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

For Sale!!! Codes/Deckboxs/Japanese Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Stars and more!!!

RE: My Sell Thread! Have Triumphant, Luxray X, Uxie X, Promocroak, Merchandise and More!!

Artemis- thats fine. PMing now. Make sure you do gifted please.
Noobmuffin- ok

RE: My Sell Thread! Have Triumphant, Luxray X, Uxie X, Promocroak, Merchandise and More!!

Bump!!!

Hey your Flying Pikachu and comic con Apiom for $7 shipped?

By cash (gifted) do you mean on a gift card, or what? I want your Absol Prime

123wert- 8$ shipped?

Updated with every CoL shiny!!!

Your:
x1 Comic Con Aipom

My:
$3
PM me if you are OK with this.

Bump.

Do you have any Mesprit(la) and smeargles?(UD or Col)

Yeah for 5$ each.

Hey your 17 Arceus and 2 Collector for 60 shipped? PM me if this works.

60$ without collectors or 70$ with.

RE: Huge Update have Black and White, tons of Primes, Legends and more!!!

good sir, do you have any tyranitar primes?
thnx

I can take your KGL tops for $12 shipped. Would you happen to have any RH CoL Cleffas? Thanks!

Lupercal1308 said:
good sir, do you have any tyranitar primes?
thnx

Yeah. 18$ shipped each.

Reiniku said:
I can take your KGL tops for $12 shipped. Would you happen to have any RH CoL Cleffas? Thanks!

Already sold sorry.

Back