• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Foreign Trades Forum?

Yep, I'm back soon to trade and will be seeking/tradingh mostly JPN cards, so I'd love to see this! When will it happen (nudge, nudge)? :D

Catbus said:
Yep, I'm back soon to trade and will be seeking/tradingh mostly JPN cards, so I'd love to see this! When will it happen (nudge, nudge)? :D

Unless more support can be generated, it will not happen. So be sure to urge your foreign merchandise trade partners to voice their support.

Members
omahanime
konter_j8902
Darkvoid57
Javier8100
glaceon
NarcoticHobo
P0KEVORTEX
Techdeck101
aqua
Catbus
Captian Bad Kid
Artemis

Retired members
Rayquaza808
dragonitetim

I haven't been all too active in the trading forum here yet (a few direct buys withstanding), but I would be very interested in a Foreign Items/Cards trading subforum. On the collector side of things, I've been getting more into obtaining Japanese and Dutch cards, and I think it would be great to have an additional resource for the site, rather than sifting through the current trading forum. It might even be the jump I need to made a trading thread of my own.

How much more support can you really need? you have gotten most of the major traders supporting this.

Thanks for making me a member! I am one of Major traders? Ahhh.... :) :) :)

konter_j8902 said:
How much more support can you really need? you have gotten most of the major traders supporting this.

I was hoping for many more. At 12 members, it appears Tylertyphlosion is correct in his assessment. I can not support a sub-forum for just 12 members, even though I think it has huge potential.

Members
omahanime
konter_j8902
Darkvoid57
Javier8100
glaceon
NarcoticHobo
P0KEVORTEX
Techdeck101
aqua
Catbus
Captian Bad Kid
Artemis
pokemonjoe
richkid50000
Afro-G

Retired members
Rayquaza808
dragonitetim

I will send this link to a couple of my friend one Pokebeach! Thanks!

Also, do we get a little banner or something to show that we are in the group? When we post somewhere else we can advertise it kinda of also!

I am willing to support this. I love trading for japanese merchandise. I love when people have deckboxes/sleeves for trade because they are useful yet interesting to everyone who sees them. Thecards are also interesting for those who collect certain pokemon and like to collect the japanese ones also.

I also support this idea. I've recently gotten pretty interested in trading for Japanese merchandise and this forum sounds like it will make it even easier to do just that.

Update of members showing interest. 17 members. Hopefully more to come.

Members
omahanime
konter_j8902
Darkvoid57
Javier8100
glaceon
NarcoticHobo
P0KEVORTEX
Techdeck101
aqua
Catbus
Captian Bad Kid
Artemis
pokemonjoe
richkid50000
Afro-G
Bloop
VidFox

Retired members
Rayquaza808
dragonitetim

I definitely approve and support this idea, especially for buying and/or selling Japanese Pokémon Cards. I can never find enough Japanese Pokémon Cards within the selling thread – trying to find any in the endless slew of other paraphernalia is insanity. I believe having a completely separate sub-forum helps the aforementioned audience avoid sifting through cards and merchandise we have no interest in and guarantees an opportunity to obtain cards and merchandise relevant to our interests.

We may be a minority, but nevertheless we represent a very unique and special demographic which is beneficial to merchants who are delving in that market. This idea is exactly how specialty stores and establishments are born – if you accumulate enough interest, it does expand beyond expectations and provides opportunities never previously available.

Back