Forum Rules Question Thread

RE: PokeBeach.com Forum Rules - Everyone Must Read and Understand Before Posting

1. Is the banner in my sig too big?
2. Do revives in the GAme Corner count? They aren't counted in posting, so...

RE: PokeBeach.com Forum Rules - Everyone Must Read and Understand Before Posting

1. If you take out everything below the image, yes.
2. Yes, you cannot revive a dead thread in Game Corner.

I think there are two accounts from my ip adress, one is mine & the other is a sibling

I used Word to count characters and that results in about 150 characters...  Does that mean the html link and the image are counted as well?

Oh, and just curious: does doing anything illegal in a very short time more than once count?Becuase at that time, newbies would not have read/understood at that time, so I'm not sure if that counts.

Is my Aipom in the signature too big?
Please tell me!

WPM said:
  1. Signatures may not exceed the width and height of 670x250 pixels.

Thanx for posting some rule's up WPM
(Also I'm sorry for the mini-modding)

I believe that /\, LV, is too big.

WPM, can you give an example of the maximum avvie and sig size?  Just a black square would probably do. I have no idea what size you're talking about.

IS MY SIG TO BIG

LuCaRiO11 said:
IS MY SIG TO BIG
Thank you for reading none of the rules I spent two hours typing up.

Water Pokemon Master said:
If you want to advertise your own site, use your signature.
Ok now I understand that. Thanks.

I read the rules and I accept them. =]

I've read them too...

dmaster out.

Hey WPM, I gotcha on the rules.

Also guys, if you want to check the pixel length and width of a banner or avatar, just check its properties (right-click and search for properties).

I am no computer wiz.And yes,I did read the rules and the links on how to make those cards(signatures) every has.I just do not get it!How do you guys get all that fancy stuff?I aslo feel like I am limited on what I can do on here.(which I am).I mean no posting meaningless subjects?.There is freedom of the speech in the USA.I am not sure in other countries.But yes,I will agree with the rules.I just wanted to state my point.No one take this to hard .OK?OK

well, i get the rules, but if i misspell a word you gotta understand that my english is at 80%...so i may misspell a word or two,but not because i´m n00b...

where can i get an id card like everyone else?

There are various "shops" in the fan creation forums. If you ask the people that run those threads politely, they will do their best to create a banner or trainer card for you. Just remember that it is a privilege to get a trainer card or banner at a shop, so please be patient with them if they do not fulfill your request right away; after all, they are volunteering.

This applies to all members, not just you.

Wow. I had to check my signiture. (I almost forgot my grammer and almost put "sig").

These rules are great.

Iv'e read the rules. But, I was wondering if you make a spelling/grammer mistake, could it lead to becoming banned?

Back