Wi-Fi Trades Forum Shark's Clone, Pokerus, and more! Pikachu Coloured Pichu and MOVIE ARCEUS!

Were you satisfied with what you got?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Forum Shark's Cloning, Pokerus, and MORE!

I don't need the Pokerus, my Chimchar picked it up, throw me a PM then when your ready for a trade

Thanks again for the trade!

do u happen to have any choice items, toxic orbs and/or a dragon scale??
i have a shiny raticate and pidgeot i can let be cloned or something or is there anything else u want??

I'll trade you an UT Moltres and Zapdos from platinum for your TRU Shaymin. I'll even throw in a latios :D.

anything of mine for shiny kingdra lv 36?
i have lv 100 altaria and more. look on my thread

JustSomeKid said:
do u happen to have any choice items, toxic orbs and/or a dragon scale??
I have a shiny raticate and pidgeot I can let be cloned or something or is there anything else u want??

I have all items now. As long as you don't mind them hacked.

safariblade said:
anything of mine for shiny kingdra lv 36?
I have lv 100 altaria and more. look on my thread

Where is your thread? I recommend putting it in your sig.

I really need a Pokemon that can win a Master rank contest. Even if I could just borrow it for a while. I would prefer if it has already won the contest. Thanks, guys!

BUMP! Remember, if you have ANY SHINY that isn't listed, let me know. We'll work something out.

Hi! I have Latias, Celebi, Mew and Jirachi, all shiny. I got them from the GTS so they could be hacked. I am interested in your TRU Shaymin and Regigigas and your Alamos Darkrai.

Edit: how much does your cloning service cost?

can you pleeeease hack me a shiny flygon i will trade you any of my pokemon. I have a shiny mew and entei that i could give you for the shiny flygon. i added you in my pal pad and my fc= 2149 4259 8221 reply back so we can talk about the trade and when and what we will trade. Pleeeeeeease i really want a shiny flygon and i dont care if its hacked. And also can you hack me a miltank too. Ok and the shiny mew can win the master contest for you

Message me back as soon as possible so we can trade:D

Do you have TM 53 (Energy Ball), TM 30 (Shadow Ball), and TM 52 (Focus Blast)? I have a lot of Pokemon including Latios if you're interested

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
Do you have TM 53 (Energy Ball), TM 30 (Shadow Ball), and TM 52 (Focus Blast)? I have a lot of Pokemon including Latios if you're interested

Yup! I've got every item! What have you got?

I'll trade Shiny Gengar Lv39 for your Shiny Charizard if you haven't traded it yet

Forum Shark said:
Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:

Yup! I've got every item! What have you got?

Ummmm... how about Latios for all of them?

Shiny Ho-Oh lv100 (Impish)
Shiny Giratina lv70
Shiny Mystery Mew lv10
Shiny Japanese Latias lv100
Shiny Palkia lv100 (Modest

which of these are 100 percent legit

i have the following to offer

shiny shinx lvl 27
shiny kyogre 45
shiny deoxys 100
gamestop deoxys lvl 55

all 100% legit

BUMP. I got lots of new shinies, and a couple new events. To name a few; Gamestop Deoxys, Shiny Japanese Kyogre, Shiny Shinx, Shiny Gengar, Shiny Cresselia, Shiny Swampert and MORE! Check it out!

Shiny Dialga lv100 (Modest)
Shiny Cresselia lv100 (Timid)

u want any lvl 100 legends for them

are they hacked

Okay, I have no idea why, but there's been some confusion, so I though I'd make it clear. If a Pokemon is UT, it will say so in it's brackets. If you want the Pokemon with no EV's, I can take the time to use the EV reducing berries on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back