Wi-Fi Trades freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread got shiny chatiot lvl 100 looks fake thoug hstill will trade

what do u have Lugia58?right now i want darkri aresus or shiny metagross they can be lv 40 and up.

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread got shiny chatiot lvl 100 looks fake thoug hstill will trade

i dunno maybe lugia and yes mines legit and please rember my player thread was made for people to trade to me not to each other

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread got shiny chatiot lvl 100 looks fake thoug hstill

Think about it. Just tell me if you want to trade.

-The Guardian of the Sea

What do you want for Electivire??

lugia 58 forgot to ansewer yes shiny palkia is legit do u have darkri aresus or shiny metagross if u do what lv are they and of course are they legit?

i have no idea what you want would you like a spritomb?

can i trade shiny metagross or mew with dialga and palkia?

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville and eevee

What do you want for Shiny Weavile? He is my favorite pokemon!!! I ahve tangela??

lol you need more then a tangela d oyou have timdi proygon z or togepi wit hserene grace
?

I can trade you a lv100 Porygon 2 holding dubious disc? And Tangela...?

Porygon 2-
Tangela-

Sorry, no ninjask

Porygon 2-Quiet
Tangela-Sassy

Sorry, no ninjask

IDK...What does that mean?

Back