[FRESH] Designz V.2: Temporarily Closed

Rate Your Artwork!

• Total voters
You could just wait. Really, we'd love to do some of your banner requests. We're just overloaded...

George2FRESH said:
I tried animating it, but couldn't find a good way to fit animation into it. So I just skipped it. =\

Oh, OK.

Can you just put the Jirachi in the middle then, since those are the main three of my deck?

choocy417: just noticed this one
EspeonFlygonavatar.png

Code:
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/lilsparks267/Request/EspeonFlygonavatar.png

Can you make us in the DK a banner? with Dragonite and salamance? And dia, thanks for the UB eariler! This shop is awesome!

Thanks,

-CC

RE: [FRESH] Designz V.2: OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

(Randy-Arnold) said:
George2FRESH said:
(Randy-Arnold) said:
Hi , I would like to make a change on my avatar request , I don't care what shaymin you use.(You don't have to use the one I provided)
Also could you maybe tell me when my banner will be done , It would be nice if it could done by thursday or friday.

I should be getting started on it soon. It'll be done by Fri. at the latest.
Not to nag or anything , but it's been 11 days since you said you would have it finished. I know great art takes a lot of time and you guys are buzy with all the requests.
but I really need my request and I'll give it another week , but if it's not done by then , I will have to cancel my order and go find someone else to do it.
Sorry again if it sounds like I am nagging.

Back