Friday, 1/18, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai February 2008 Tins; Great Encounters Blister Pack; DP5 Release

uchihasasuke said:
I was so close to buying the Infernape, Empoleon and Torterra tins. Somehow I didn't buy them in the end. Lol, I don't even remember why.
I bought Torterra and Lucario. Glad I did. If they made a Magmortar Lv.X tin, I would've bought it for my Magcario deck. Still need it. And remember, you still get packs in there. You could still get a Lv.X in addition to your tin card. There isn't any reason to hate tins.

DogMaster40 said:
uchihasasuke said:
I was so close to buying the Infernape, Empoleon and Torterra tins. Somehow I didn't buy them in the end. Lol, I don't even remember why.
I bought Torterra and Lucario. Glad I did. If they made a Magmortar Lv.X tin, I would've bought it for my Magcario deck. Still need it. And remember, you still get packs in there. You could still get a Lv.X in addition to your tin card. There isn't any reason to hate tins.
That happened to my friend once. He got the Empoleon tin, and also got Infernape Lv. X in a pack. He rarely buys cards, and he gets good stuff. I get cards alot, and I get bad cards...almost all the time!

I never really get any good cards, but I used to have a lot of good friends who always does, and each of them overspend me 10 to 1. But they reckon I'm a better strategist so I always got good trade deals. Though in exhange I give them advice on my own deck's weaknesses XD

Back