• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Flygon LV X, Gallade 4 LV X, Snorlax LV X,Claydol[W]STUFF.

CML for Darkrai Sleeves

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Flygon LV X, Gallade 4 LV X, Snorlax LV X,Claydol[W]STUFF.

Do you happen to have any weavile from SW?

Check my list for the RH SP Energy and any other of my wants you may have. Let me know. :]

Interested in these:

Darkrai Pre-Release Sleeves (unopened)
Vibrava (RR) x2 (RH)
anything else from my wants you might see that you have (preferrably RH)

could you CML please

CML for flygon lv X

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Flygon LV X, Gallade 4 LV X, Snorlax LV X,Claydol[W]STUF

nabby101 said:
CML for Darkrai Sleeves

sorry, nothing caught my eye.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you happen to have any weavile from SW?

nope, no SW weaviles available, sorry.

TofU said:
Check my list for the RH SP Energy and any other of my wants you may have. Let me know. :]

Sorry Tofu, I don't really have any of your other wants, and I don't see much...

qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Vibrava (RR) x2 (RH)

could you CML please

I'm interested in your Luxray GL LV X,
maybe if you find enough stuff you like we can work something out.

kashmaster said:
CML for flygon lv X

sorry, nothing.

kevkev77777 said:
cml for flygon x

didn't really see anything, sorry.

I'm very interested in that flygon lv. X you have! Would you mind checking my list, pardner?

I have a Zam X unlisted as well. Glisocr level X too and Toxicroak Gs.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Flygon LV X, Gallade 4 LV X, Snorlax LV X,Claydol[W]STUF

Frodus said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Vibrava (RR) x2 (RH)

could you CML please

hmmm, that shoud be in no later than Wednesday...I do see Gallade 4 Lv. X, that I might be interested in...so yes, we can work something out...btw, I have Cherrim (SF) x2 as well, and I'm pretty sure I can round up Sableye (SF) x4 as well

Medaforcer said:
I'm very interested in that flygon lv. X you have! Would you mind checking my list, pardner?

sorry meda, didn't see much.

qnetykz said:
Frodus said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Vibrava (RR) x2 (RH)

could you CML please

hmmm, that shoud be in no later than Wednesday...I do see Gallade 4 Lv. X, that I might be interested in...so yes, we can work something out...btw, I have Cherrim (SF) x2 as well, and I'm pretty sure I can round up Sableye (SF) x4 as well

Well, unfortunately I just finalized a deal for my last gallade 4 X,

maybe we could just do the sleeves and vibrava's for 4 sableyes 2 Cherrims?

Frodus said:
Medaforcer said:

sorry meda, didn't see much.

qnetykz said:
Frodus said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Vibrava (RR) x2 (RH)

could you CML please

Well, unfortunately I just finalized a deal for my last gallade 4 X,

maybe we could just do the sleeves and vibrava's for 4 sableyes 2 Cherrims?

I can agree to that, PM me to confirm and discuss sending

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Dialga G X, Dialga X, Snorlax X [W] STUFF.

Bump. Updated Haves/wants.

I read your whole thread, and you said you check lists. So would you mind doing so for you Great Encounters (Darkrai) Sleeves? Please and thanks! =D

SotS said:
I read your whole thread, and you said you check lists. So would you mind doing so for you Great Encounters (Darkrai) Sleeves? Please and thanks! =D

sorry traded the darkrai sleeves at the league tonight. fresh out of those between the deal I just made with Q and the trade at the league.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H] Dialga X, Snorlax X, Claydol [W] STUFF.

Rats, so close yet so far.... It was worth trying though. Well since I'm already here, do you mind checking me for your X1 Frosslass GL, And anymore you may have? Got a crazy deck idea. xD

SotS said:
Rats, so close yet so far.... It was worth trying though. Well since I'm already here, do you mind checking me for your X1 Frosslass GL, And anymore you may have? Got a crazy deck idea. xD

ok let's see...

I'm interested in your: (starting at top of your page, going down.)

shiny duskull
Dusknoir DP
Ampharos PT
x3 scyther SF
x1 Porygon-Z Lev X

I'm gonna be updating my list tonight and trying to add in my stormfront and MD stuff as well, so have another look through and make me an offer if you'd like.

Frodus said:
SotS said:

ok let's see...

I'm interested in your: (starting at top of your page, going down.)

shiny duskull
Dusknoir DP
Ampharos PT
x3 scyther SF
x1 Porygon-Z Lev X

I'm gonna be updating my list tonight and trying to add in my stormfront and MD stuff as well, so have another look through and make me an offer if you'd like.

Bump

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CYL.

I am interested in your
Rampardos GL RH
Flints willpower RH
RR Special Metal RH
Dialga G
Houndoom G RH
Life Herb RH

Please CML for anything that may interest you. I am also looking for several Stormfront cards as well and that list is in my thread,=.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CY

novadragon07 said:
I am interested in your
Rampardos GL RH
Flints willpower RH
RR Special Metal RH
Dialga G
Houndoom G RH
Life Herb RH

Please CML for anything that may interest you. I am also looking for several Stormfront cards as well and that list is in my thread,=.

left my response on your trade thread.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CYL.

I can trade my Dialga G LV.X for all the Common/Uncommons in your offer as well as the Snorlax lv.x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back