• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CYL.

I just got a Snorlax LV.X at league tonight sorry. Would you still be willing to do the trade just in place of the Snorlax do 3 or 4 of the Rares.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CY

novadragon07 said:
I just got a Snorlax LV.X at league tonight sorry. Would you still be willing to do the trade just in place of the Snorlax do 3 or 4 of the Rares.

how about all the RH's I mentioned (common/uncommon/rare),

for your:

Dialga G LV X & Dusknoir SF.

if you're down with this go ahead and PM me a confirmation and your address and I'll try to get the cards sent out later today.

PokeKid Brandon said:
2 Gengar for 2 flygon?

the gengar's are the stormfront gengar's correct?
if so then yes this trade sounds good.

so MY:

2 flygon holofoil from rising rivals

for your:

2 Gengar from stormfront.

if this is correct then go ahead and PM me a confirmation and your address and I'll try to get the cards sent out later today.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CYL.

CML For 2 RH uxie

CML for Dialga G...I've got Bebe's and various Dusknoir, which ones do you need?

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, I GIVE FREE CARDS! [H]nationals dragonite, LV X's, [W] 2 CY

drtomoe123 said:
CML for Dialga G...I've got Bebe's and various Dusknoir, which ones do you need?

I'd like the Dusknoirs from D&P if you've got them, I'll also work out offers for the ones from SF.

CML for Mismagius GL, 3 Underground Expedition, RR Jirachi x2, RR Jolteon x2, Lookers x2, and SF Gengar x3 if you have any.

nabby101 said:
CML for Mismagius GL, 3 Underground Expedition, RR Jirachi x2, RR Jolteon x2, Lookers x2, and SF Gengar x3 if you have any.

ok how about my

x1 Mismaigus GL
x3 underground expedition
x2 Jirachi RR
x2 Jolteon RR
X1 Looker's

for your:

x1 Roseanne's Research SW
x4 Pokeblower SF
x1 Dusknoir SF
x1 Scizor SF
x1 unown G

My:
x4 Pokeblower ($.50 each)
x1 Dusknoir SF ($2 each)
x2 Scizor SF ($3 each)
x1 Unown G ($7 each)
= $15

For Your:
x1 Mismaigus GL ($4 each)
x3 underground expedition ($.75 each)
x2 Jirachi RR ($2 each)
X2 Looker's ($1 each)
$2
= $14.25

nabby101 said:
My:
x1 Dusknoir SF ($2 each)
x2 Scizor SF ($3 each)
x1 Unown G ($7 each)
= $15

For Your:
x2 Jirachi RR ($2 each)
X2 Looker's ($1 each)
$2
= $14.25

I don't know what prices you're going by, but those are terribly wrong. and your math doesn't even add up.

I only have one looker's now, so here's what I can do.

my:
x1 Mismaigus GL ($1.50)
x3 Underground expo (.50 each) makes $1.50
x2 Jirachi RR ($2 each) makes $4
x2 Jolteon RR (if you don't want these anymore let me know.) ($1 each)
x1 Looker's ($3 each)
Total: $12

your:
x1 Roseanne's Research ($5)
x1 Dusknoir SF ($1)
x1 Scizor SF ($2)
x4 pokeblower (.50 each) makes $2
x2 Quick Ball ($.50 each) makes $1
Total: $11

if you no longer need the Jolteon RR's than take off the x2 quick ball,
also if you're skeptical on any of those prices those are all taken straight off of gamingetcstore.com or for some overpriced things (like roseanne's there), they're buy it now prices straight off of ebay.

Frodus said:
nabby101 said:
My:
x1 Dusknoir SF ($2 each)
x2 Scizor SF ($3 each)
x1 Unown G ($7 each)
= $15

For Your:
x2 Jirachi RR ($2 each)
X2 Looker's ($1 each)
$2
= $14.25

I don't know what prices you're going by, but those are terribly wrong. and your math doesn't even add up.

my:
x1 Mismaigus GL ($1.50)
x1 Looker's ($3 each)

your:
x1 Dusknoir SF ($1)
x1 Scizor SF ($2)

also if you're skeptical on any of those prices those are all taken straight off of gamingetcstore.com or for some overpriced things (like roseanne's there), they're buy it now prices straight off of ebay.

Yeah, I go by ebay prices. BTW, my math was right except I was 50c off on one of them which is not terribly off for doing it in 10 seconds.
So the trade is a deal then?

nabby101 said:
Frodus said:
nabby101 said:
My:
x1 Dusknoir SF ($2 each)
x2 Scizor SF ($3 each)
x1 Unown G ($7 each)
= $15

For Your:
x2 Jirachi RR ($2 each)
X2 Looker's ($1 each)
$2
= $14.25

my:
x1 Mismaigus GL ($1.50)
x1 Looker's ($3 each)

your:
x1 Dusknoir SF ($1)
x1 Scizor SF ($2)

Yeah, I go by ebay prices. BTW, my math was right except I was 50c off on one of them which is not terribly off for doing it in 10 seconds.
So the trade is a deal then?

yeah well obviously I'm not gonna go by ebay prices if I can buy them off another website for cheaper, for instance a card you listed at $4 (mismaigus) is actually only going for $1.50.

and you really need to check all those numbers again, I don't know if you typoed one of them or not but the values you have listed add up to $17, but you said your total was $15.

and I don't know which trade you're talking about, did you notice that I counter-offered and changed up the deal a whole bunch? if you accept my counter offer than yeah it's a deal, go ahead and PM me a confirmation and your address.

dragonitetim said:
CML for
x1 2009 Nationals Promo Dragonite
x2 2009 Regionals Promo Heatran
x2 Carnivine G black star promo DP42,
x3 Magnezone black star promo DP32

thanks. I have something more interested from your list but I will need to see if you need anything from me first. Thanks again.

well the nationals and regionals stamped cards just got finalized into a deal.

I still have all the promos but why don't you go ahead and let me know what else of mine you're interested in so I can know exactly what kind of stuff of yours I can look at.

hey i have tons of dusknoir stuff... you interested?

alyxandra said:
hey I have tons of dusknoir stuff... you interested?

I'm gonna be very busy this weekend so I probably won't be on much, but I'll check out your list on monday!

ok sounds good

hi would you do dusknoir lv X and something else for the RH uxie?

Do you have Salamence (SF), Shelgon (SF), Bagon (SF) all RH and Raichu Lv.X? Also interested in Flygon (RR). Please cml

alyxandra said:
ok sounds good

well, I don't really need the dusknoir stuff that bad anymore, but I could probably work out a trade for all the duskulls/dusclops/dusknoirs you have from DP and SF, I don't need the promo ones though.
obviously I won't trade a whole bunch for a handful of commons/uncommons but if you have a couple of the rares I could probably send a few rares your way... why don't you let me know exactly what you have and what you want from me and I'll get back to you!

kashmaster said:
hi would you do dusknoir lv X and something else for the RH uxie?

sorry the dusknoir level X I just need for a friend and I'm not sure a trade to the UK would be exactly worth it. if you really felt like giving me the hook up I could consider it but it would probably be better for both of us to get that stuff elsewhere, but like I said, if you desperately need it and feel like really making it worth it, I'd consider it.

dragonitetim said:
Frodus said:
dragonitetim said:
CML for
x1 2009 Nationals Promo Dragonite
x2 2009 Regionals Promo Heatran

thanks. I have something more interested from your list but I will need to see if you need anything from me first. Thanks again.

well the nationals and regionals stamped cards just got finalized into a deal.

I still have all the promos but why don't you go ahead and let me know what else of mine you're interested in so I can know exactly what kind of stuff of yours I can look at.
I am interested:
x1 Snorlax Lev X,
x1 RH Claydol GE
x1 RH baltoy GE
x1 Wash rotom
x2 holofoil Flygon RR
x1 Mismaigus GL holofoil
ALL RH TRAINERS (do NOT trade much)
x1 Giratina (Let Loose)
x2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 holofoil Leafeon(pack) #7/100 MD

that's what I want from your list. To know more, CML for my more wants. thanks

ok I could do

x1 holo Leafeon #7/100 MD
x1 holo Giratina 9/127 PT
x1 RH damage porter 95/111 RR
x1 wash rotom
x2 Carnivine G black star DP42
X1 Snorlax LV X
x4 pokedex handy
x2 Cyrus's
x3 Energy Gain
x2 dawn stadium
x2 Warp point

for your

x1 Luxray GL LV X
x1 Dusknoir SF

A!by said:
Do you have Salamence (SF), Shelgon (SF), Bagon (SF) all RH and Raichu Lv.X? Also interested in Flygon (RR). Please cml

I have

x3 Bagon (all non-holo)
x4 Shelgon (one RH)
x1 Salamence non-holo.

but I did notice the trader who posted above you (dragonitetim) has x2 shelgon RH posted on his haves.

let me know if you want any of that., and no I don't have riachu LV X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back