• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread! (back from San Jose Regionals, huge update!)

RE: Frosty's Chilly Trading Thread!

Agh, no more Bikes or Mimes either. x( How about an Ultra Ball and two Hard Charms?

Frost Mage said:
Agh, no more Bikes or Mimes either. x( How about an Ultra Ball and two Hard Charms?

Any enhanced hammers?

Frost Mage said:
I have one. c: Maybe a Hard Charm, Ultra Ball, and an Enhanced Hammer?

Sure! Sounds good! PM for info!

Will confirm as soon as I go to my league today to make sure that they don't have anything I need even more, but most likely I will confirm this trade soon!

My Entei EX

Your Rayquaza EX BW47, Aromatisse, Garchomp LTR, Magnezone (is it the Dual Brains one?)

I'm interested in the Xerneas EX FA, would you do a straight trade for a Skyla FA? Please PM me

theliercat said:
I'm interested in the Xerneas EX FA, would you do a straight trade for a Skyla FA? Please PM me

I'll have to really consider that. Give me some time to consult my league friends and I'll get back to you!

Frost Mage said:
theliercat said:

I'll have to really consider that. Give me some time to consult my league friends and I'll get back to you!

I thought you were going to trade the Xerneas EX FA to me??
And did you consult with your league?

I'm just surveying my options, sowwy. ;_; I went to league today but they weren't there. v_v So now I'm on my own wat do... Would you be interested in taking the Trevenant, Trainers, and some other stuff for the Empoleons? Or do you really need that Xerneas?

Frost Mage said:
I'm just surveying my options, sowwy. ;_; I went to league today but they weren't there. v_v So now I'm on my own wat do... Would you be interested in taking the Trevenant, Trainers, and some other stuff for the Empoleons? Or do you really need that Xerneas?

I really want it, I have a non FA of it if you want to reorganize the trade.

I don't need Xerneas EX at all, so that's not the problem. I just can't decide between the Skyla that I really want and the Rare Candy/Empoleons that I really want. >.<

Frost Mage said:
I don't need Xerneas EX at all, so that's not the problem. I just can't decide between the Skyla that I really want and the Rare Candy/Empoleons that I really want. >.<

That's fine. If you are looking for skyla's in general too I have them, but I assume its the FA you want.

Yeah, I just want the FA because I have one in my collection but it's a little beat up, so I'll put that one in my deck. Agh, and yet another offer. Really sorry for this taking so long, I hope you don't need it ASAP. x(

Frost Mage said:
Yeah, I just want the FA because I have one in my collection but it's a little beat up, so I'll put that one in my deck. Agh, and yet another offer. Really sorry for this taking so long, I hope you don't need it ASAP. x(

Nah, I'm the same as you; I want my deck to look prettier...it is FAIRY btw :D

Back